...talk about the weather - part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so wintry in Scotland today! Is it Jan instead of almost April?

:mad: :madspit:

fah said:
It's raining

It's raining a lot

:|

I love Spring rain! April (or March 31st in your case :sexywink: ) showers bring May flowers!!!!!!!!!

It's going to rain all next week and I cannot wait!!!!! Afterwards everything will be so green and beautiful and the tree's will start to bloom!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

cool, sunny morning (had to put on jumper/sweater/sweatshirt/hoodie/whatever you wish to call it) but it will be nice and warm later:drool: (still able to go to beach:wink: )

LOL, it's supposed to be 62 tomorrow here, and then in the low 40s on Tuesday with rain and snow, and then back up into the low 70s Wednesday on out.

Ah, spring...

Anywho, as for right now-51 degrees. Seeing as it's nighttime, I don't know what it looks like outside right now, but according to the Weather Channel, it's partly cloudy, so...

Angela

No rain/snow mix after all-was changed to just a few possible rain showers. Last I checked, it was in the low 50s (I was a bit chilly when I woke up this morning, actually), and looking out my window, it would be mostly cloudy right now.

Windy, though-I can hear the tree scraping against the side of the apartment building again.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom