...talk about the weather - part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Michigan, land of such extremes! Right now it's hotter here than it is in southern Florida (mid-80s). It will still get near freezing at night later on this week. Maybe even some snow flakes :banghead:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Oh Michigan, land of such extremes! Right now it's hotter here than it is in southern Florida (mid-80s). It will still get near freezing at night later on this week. Maybe even some snow flakes :banghead:

LOL.

Ain't spring a fun season? :wink:...

It's raining now here. Still chilly, too-forecast says we're supposed to get to 45 degrees today, but every time I've checked, the temperature's been stuck between either 41 or 43 degrees.

Angela

It was a beautiful day here in Scotland! Blue sky&just some little white clouds! :D

Hahahahaha...

Okay, how's this for a drastic change?

It got up to 78 degrees here last Sunday. All warm and sunny and all that good stuff.

And now, tonight and tomorrow, April 20th and 21st, we have a winter storm warning. We could see a LOT of snow tonight and tomorrow. And it's not even supposed to get near 40 tomorrow :D.

Mother Nature's a bizarre creature, she really is...

Angela

OH! this is really about the weather:wink:

ummm yesterday was beautiful! Then the temp crashed 40 degrees in like an hour and today its still cold and sucky:madspit:

Absolutely lovely day today! Blue sky with just a little white cloud!

Sun shining! :wink:

:angry: Damn you Michigan :angry:

Friday: 48°/32°F
Saturday: 38°/31°F Snow
Sunday: 37°/34°F Snow

*moves to LMPA's side of the state...or the equator*

Mvc-004f.smalljpg.jpg

We got our snow today. We got LOTS of snow *Nods*. My dad says there's got to be at least 12 inches of snow on the ground right now, if not more. It started very, very early this morning, and snowed pretty much all day. My sister's school got let out early because of it (I don't know why they didn't just cancel school, 'cause by the time my sister was going off to school, my dad says there was about 8 inches on the ground then, but eh...). My mom went to the little laundromat in our apartment building to do a load of clothing there, and she said that when she looked out the window, she couldn't see anything, it was snowing so hard.

And our tree outside our apartment building got really weighed down by snow-it's bending really, really far over (away from our building, though). I hope nobody parks their car near there, 'cause if that thing were to snap...someone's car's not gonna look pretty.

It's supposed to be back up into the 60s this weekend, though :huh:. So all this snow will be melting away tonight and tomorrow.

I'm just glad I'm not back in Nebraska, 'cause the area I used to live in in that state is under a tornado watch right now.

Angela

It got a little warmer, so I had my top down on my convertible when I was driving. But then it cooled off a bit. It's going to be cold tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom