...talk about the weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

Heh, sure didn't feel like summer was getting close today, though-it was in the mid 60s and kinda drizzly during the day (we had a nasty storm on Sunday evening in our area, but after that, this week's not been too bad overall. Quieter than recent weeks, thank God).

We need more days like today. I like cool, drizzly days. :).

Angela

I don't think I've ever posted in this thread.

Monday night was crazy in the Texas panhandle. The storm brought hail stones in various sizes... golf ball, tennis ball, soft ball and melon size :eek: !!!
My boss has 7 holes in his roof where the hail just slammed right through the house! A friend of mine knows some one where the hail went through a swimming pool full of water and cracked the cement bottom of the pool!! :eek: :eek:
I didn't have any significate damage at my house :bow: and I am glad it didn't produce an F4 tornado like the weather guy said could have happened if this had been May instead of June. :bow:
We made national news!

18169_512.jpg

18199_512.jpg

I heard about the bad weather in Texas the other night. Yeowza. Scary stuff (geez, those hailstones...:ohmy:...).

Today was sunny yet again. Rain's supposed to come back into the forecast tomorrow, though. :(. Calling for possibly severe storms, too, which kinda sucks, 'cause my family's going to be heading down to Kansas tomorrow, and I don't like storms while we're driving somewhere.

Angela

We had sunshine, rain, sunshine, rain, sunshine, thunderstorm, hail, sunshine...................Bizarre day.

Dont you love sun?
I swear, warmer weather does things to people. It makes us happier or something.

It's a gorgeous day today. Could be slightly warmer, but no matter.

:)

Its warm and humid. Actually its pelting down with rain which is exciting cause it only rains for about 2 minutes a year.

And it means hubby cant work tomorrow (hes a plasterer) so I can get him to clean the toilet instead :up:

Its not cold yet though. The sockometer is still set to nude. :up:

beli said:

Timing Tomer. We are currently having a Dutch/Aussie fight about sport over in the Testjes thread. You are welcome to join in.

[

i'll be there if I can find it

This forum looks very crowded, and I can't really find my way here [yet]

The weather sucks ass here. I am tired of the summer heat and humidity. It rains and storms everyday. My hair looks like a rats nest. :down:
:angry:

I wish it would stay in the low 80's and be sunny with no humidity! :scream:

the damn rain forced me to stay in this morning and not walk around the lake :mad: Now that it's sunny out my lazy ass is not in any sort of walking mood. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom