Take these colors of my imagination and DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lemonchk... :lol: sure does! have you tried Sandies cookies with lemon filling? :drool: :drool: :drool:

oneblood... the thing is my blood and other tests all came out normal. So my doc just wants me to continue documenting what I eat.. so I'm maintaining a food diary. And I'm mainly having a lot of burping (gas) and less heartburn although there is some of that too. Now I'm having chest pain along with it. I'm just dying to know what it is thru an endoscopy or something before it really becomes something serious!

^no...I haven't...I'll look out for them next time I buy food
...I love anything lemon :drool: :drool:

^^:hug: i hope they figure everything out, i just had my colonoscopy and i must say that prep is the worst, once they dope you up with the sedation meds, you're gone

Not to fill this thread up with med stuff :wink: but do you have chronic heartburn too? did you get an endoscopy done? or just colonoscopy?

^i still have occasional heartburn, but it's not chronic, i've had the colonoscopy only and my GI doc found inflammation in my small intestine, so he's diagnosing it as Crohn's disease, so i'm on Prednisone (a steroid) to reduce inflammation

and no, the actual procedure is nothing...the worst is the prep, when you can't eat solid food for a day or so and for a colonoscopy, you have to drink a laxative to clean you out, but with an endoscopy, you just have to fast...but once you're in the procedure room and they give you the sedation meds, you're out, except i did wake up once and ask what they were looking at, they told me, then put me back to sleep :lol:

Last edited:
< Is going to bed, night everyone :wave:

Actually make that in a few minutes

I can't leave while listening to Changing of the Guards by Bob Dylan

good night John :wave:

Oh ok, at least your doc has found out what exactly is causing your symptoms so you can take the right treatment! My doctor is clueless and so am I as to what's going on in my esophagus! I try to describe my symptoms as much as I can to him but since the tests came out normal, he doesn't want to jump to conclusions and do a serious test like an inspection of my insides. Meanwhile I'm doing research on the internet every single day trying to figure it out! :mad: oh well... I guess he'll locate the problem soon.

Hey Sarah :hyper: saw your vacation pics! they're awesome! :up:

John.. :lol: you have to charge the phone to set up the alarm? That's a good excuse to stay on the crack for some more time. :drool: :wink:

:wave: hey lurking sarah! :wink:

^i really do hope that they can figure it out though...have they done any acid level tests? i know that my grandpa has really bad heartburn problems and they did those tests to check if he had high acid levels, then put him on Acidflux to reduce the acid in his stomach

Zootlesque said:
My doctor is clueless and so am I as to what's going on in my esophagus

:laugh: I don't know why reading that made me laugh...I'm in a weird mood...everything seems funny...:coocoo: :giggle:

^^^ Well it's dead, and there is no alarm, so I need to give it enough charge, to set it

I could do all this in my room, but I saw a empty plug port here, and couldn't help it :wink:

well... my primary physician (general doc) put me on Nexium (purple pill) which didn't seem to help all that much. But no, apart from the standard tests I haven't had anything else done. I think my doc is hoping it's just something in my diet that's causing it! Maybe he's right, I don't know.. cos I got this problem only after I moved and that's when my diet changed to more spicy food. :shrug:

A third Lemon:
harlmeadow2qk.jpg

Meadowlark LEMON! :rockon:

hey LMP :wave:

Inspired by your earlier avatar, I'm watching Family Guy as and when I can. It's pretty funny! :wink:

Kayla! :wave:

circa1992 said:

sarah ! :hug:

and kayla please tell me it's nothing involving a black dress again :lol:

^ zoot:

heck yes! Ironically, I haven't been into Family Guy as much, I need a break from it. Now I'm really into Arrested Development.

:wave: hey LMP!

^^you know you're just trying to stay on the crack a little longer :wink:

zoot, you might want to ask about getting an acid level test done, it's not invasive or anything, they just have you swallow some stuff, then take x-rays of your stomach and esophagus...does the nexium help at all?

EDIT: never mind the last question, i just noticed that you answered it above :reject:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom