Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And see, the traditional four centres do still mean something. Tauranga and Hamilton may be bigger, but what four cities count for touring? Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin.

Plus there's the fact Hamilton blows and Dunedin doesn't.

I've never been to Tauranga.

Nowhere outside Victoria can make a parma.

This is a fact I have spent much time studying.

Well. This sounds like a challenge.

I'm still let down by a parma I had in Wellington that was perfectly nice BUT NO YOU DO NOT PUT ROAST POTATOES AND COLESLAW ON TOP, you put chips and salad to the side!

HOW HARD CAN IT BE.

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.

Melburnians are fucking aghast by this anecdote, it's like I punched their mother.

I'm still let down by a parma I had in Wellington that was perfectly nice BUT NO YOU DO NOT PUT ROAST POTATOES AND COLESLAW ON TOP, you put chips and salad to the side!

HOW HARD CAN IT BE.

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.

Melburnians are fucking aghast by this anecdote, it's like I punched their mother.

Fucking Wellington hipster bullshit

Bad food.

No wonder I want Christchurch

OK, Ian, you have a hard-on for Christchurch. I love the South Island. But let's level.

You know how I went to that conference in Christchurch late last year? It was really funny whenever I got drunk and ended up in a circle of people not from Christchurch. Because once we confirmed this fact, all these jokes came out. As one guy summed it up: "remember how we used to make all those jokes about how Christchurch was shit and racist? And then the earthquake happened? It's still shit and racist but the earthquake happened."

(But I had a lovely time there, don't get me wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom