Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian is this thing on Channel 9 and if so is there long enough to go that I should turn on the TV for the second time this evening?

Because I usually forget I have a TV.

The ex took it and gave it to a friend lol

Now I see why she's the ex. I wouldn't stand for that shit.

I even have some space cake in the freezer but I plan on being capable of gainful employment tomorrow. I can sleep off some wine but fuck me this cake is potent.

I don't think I've put on Channel 9 since there was cricket on FTA.

Every time I go to the new posts thing and there's a thread either from PLEBA or the rest of OOC, I remember why both forums blow.

That was close to unwatchable. And I've been to a Warriors game that ended 4-2.

I will never forget a second division NPC final between Southland and Northland that ended 12-6. Have a guess how that score came about - that's right, six penalty kicks, four to Southland. And that's how Southland got promoted to the first division. I resented them for such a FUCKING BORING game for quite some time.

I think that's also when I gained my affection for Thames Valley. It was back in the day when on a particularly glorious Saturday you'd get the third division final, then the second, then the first. Man, if I'd been an adult at the time, fuck me that'd be an excuse to enter an alcohol coma. AFL Grand Final Day is enough an excuse to start drinking the moment you wake up!

I will never forget a second division NPC final between Southland and Northland that ended 12-6. Have a guess how that score came about - that's right, six penalty kicks, four to Southland. And that's how Southland got promoted to the first division. I resented them for such a FUCKING BORING game for quite some time.

I think that's also when I gained my affection for Thames Valley. It was back in the day when on a particularly glorious Saturday you'd get the third division final, then the second, then the first. Man, if I'd been an adult at the time, fuck me that'd be an excuse to enter an alcohol coma. AFL Grand Final Day is enough an excuse to start drinking the moment you wake up!

I watched a 6-3 game between Otago and Auckland a few years ago.

I was NOT impressed

Quite.

Um we're in OOC

Yes and I've always thought the chat threads don't fit with the mindless game threads.

More to the point I don't know why the mindless game threads are permitted.

I watched a 6-3 game between Otago and Auckland a few years ago.

I was NOT impressed

I would think about hanging myself, not for long enough that anybody would think I'm suicidal but long enough.

I miss Carisbrook, just because half of me is Otagonian and I like the idea of away teams being unable to win there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom