Susan Sarandon Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she is quite talented as an actress, and sexy/attractive. I give her :hi5: for making out with James Spader in White Palace, and I am envious. Sometimes she bugs me though, but so do other celebs.

Why is it an "odd thread" Elevated_U2_Fan?

Every other celebrity is talked about on Zoo Station.

asr said:
Why is it an "odd thread" Elevated_U2_Fan?

Every other celebrity is talked about on Zoo Station.

Susan Sarandon is just so random is all... I'm not knocking her or anything... It's like if I were to start a Walter Matthau Appreciation Thread... It just struck me as odd, probably just my sense of humor though... No offence intended of course...

Her only good role was dead man walking. Keep your politics to your self I dont want to hear your thoughts and ideas Ms. Sarandon.

Hey Sicy, I replied to your email. If this is the post in question, I'm not sure how it is personal in nature. I was merely pointing out how funny it is for any of us on a message board to tell others not to have an opinion. :huh:

I didn't single anyone out, so I'm not sure why anyone would complain. I'd like to know who it was actually.

Daddysgonnapay said:
I liked her in Bull Durham:)

As did I. Bull Durham is genius...Sarandon, Robbins, and Costner are all brilliant in it.

Bull Durham, Thelma and Louise, Rocky Horror Picture Show, White Palace, Almost Famous. She's just fun to watch.

I don't see any reason being an entertainer requires silence in any other area of your life. Same way I don't see any reason to be quiet about wanting the entertainer to shut up. It's not like I'm paying attention.

Last edited:
Justin24 said:
Her only good role was dead man walking. Keep your politics to your self I dont want to hear your thoughts and ideas Ms. Sarandon.

This isn't really fair is it? We all have opinions on politics, at least those of us who care, right?

Why are her views less valid than you, or I, or anyone else.

I think the whole, "you're an actor(musician, entertainer, etc) stick to your acting and don't talk politics" is ridiculous. We're all effected by politics, so we all have a voice. Politicians, don't go to some politician school, they aren't more educated on the subjects than we are... in fact most of them are less educated on the subjects.:wink:

asr said:
She was not in Almost Famous.

Sorry. Always get the titles mixed up with that groupie one she did with Goldie Hawn. Banger Sisters.

Back
Top Bottom