Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really enjoyed this week's show. Ozzy kicked all sorts of ass!

The Fans probably should've voted off Chet, but I was glad to see Mikey B go. Chet is pretty useless though.

I wonder if Kathy had any inkling that Ozzy was looking for the Idol while he was "looking" for food. He was gone for a while and comes back with nothing.(that little starfish doesn't count, btw) She should have been a little suspicious of something. Everyone knows Ozzy is "The Man" and if he left in search of food, he would usually come back with at least something.(Or, maybe the editors of the show didn't really want to go there.) Anyway, if she believed he was looking for food the whole time and not looking for the idol instead, then she really is a dunce.

Gotta respect Tracy for fighting so hard to keep her alliance intact. I can't believe she was able to fast-talk Joel into voting out Mike. Joel really is a dope. . .

Chet didn't deserve the kind of effort she put in for him.

Yeah Chet & Kathy are pretty useless, but definitely impressed with Tracy's efforts.

I can't believe they voted Joel off. I understand the logic, but the first priority at this stage of the game is to win as many challenges as possible so you aren't in the position to vote someone off in the first place. They could have easily voted Joel off the next time if they wanted - they would've had the numbers still.

Chet has nine lives.

Why the hell did Amanda look straight at Ozzy when Jeff asked if anyone had the immunity idol :huh:

Man, what a dumb move to vote out Joel. I wasn't a fan of his -- his strategy and his people skills were weak -- but this bodes poorly for that tribe.

If there's a physical challenge next week? I don't see them taking it. Unless Jonathan's unable to perform because of his knee injury.

I think Jonathan is going to have to go home and get his leg treated.

phanan said:
It will be interesting to see when someone finds it what their reaction will be.

Next week's preview showed someone with it.

I'm still having trouble remembering some of their names.

He was a pretty big dick, dragging poor weak Chet around like that lol. LMAO @ 'TRUCK' is voted out.

I forgot that curly haired dudes name too ... but I cant believe he actually thinks its the idol :lol:

While it was a dumb move voting Joel out, it was also poetic justice as Joel kept Chet around twice with the same strategy, so its fitting that he goes out that way.

The dude who finds the Immozzyty Idol in the previews is Jason I believe.

So answer me this...in the reward challenge its tied 2-2, everyone has gone, so you decide who goes again...first time around Ozzy and The Ice Cream Boy nailed the flag in 4.7 seconds flat...so you send Joel and Chet? That was as dumb a decision as I've seen...imagine if it were for immunity.

I think Jonathan will be fine...they like to build things up with little clips in the preview "if infection gets in your blood stream it can be fatal"...just trying to build anticipation, I'm sure he stays.

Joel is a meathead, kinda funny that he's gone.

And Chet lives on, wow.

Does anyone think one of Ozzy's buddies will tell about him having the idol? I could see it...my guess would be Parvati telling Jonathan.

Hewson said:
While it was a dumb move voting Joel out, it was also poetic justice as Joel kept Chet around twice with the same strategy, so its fitting that he goes out that way.

I was thinking the same thing. He was upset and chastising them for doing the exact same thing he'd been doing. :lol:

I kinda liked Joel, he was entertaining to watch...but, dang, the way he was dragging Chet around!!!! :huh: When I saw that they were paired up, I said to my boyfriend, "Joel is gonna drag Chet around like a ragdoll!" I still feel sorry for Chet...but he just absolutely needs to go home. :sigh:

I'm sorry, this was funny though...

Chet: "I think I hit my head."

Joel: "I don't care."

Chet: "I know."

:lmao: :heart: Poor Chet...:(

Jonathan's leg...................:yikes: I could barely stand to watch the medics working on him. :crack:

Hewson said:

The preview showed Joel clipped to Chet in some challenge, so hopefully even with the tribe switch up, keeping Chet will come back to bite Joel in the butt.
Posted this after last week...Nostradamus strikes again.

Good old Chet has now turned into everyone's pawn.

I think Ozzy should've kept his idol a secret.

Good move by the tribe to vote off Joel. He made himself too much of a target.

I really enjoyed the show last night. They keep swerving the people they vote off.

Bonochick said:
Jonathan's leg...................:yikes: I could barely stand to watch the medics working on him. :crack:

Me neither, I had to look away :crazy:

And I think Ozzy is dumb for telling people he has the Idol. I would not tell one single soul if I had the idol!!

Sicy said:
Why the hell did Amanda look straight at Ozzy when Jeff asked if anyone had the immunity idol :huh:

I caught that too. What a dumbass. I would never share that I had found the idol. And then the split came, so you have people on the other team with that knowledge as well. :no:

Back
Top Bottom