Survivor Fiji, Aussie eps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Staceys gone, thank god, I couldn't stand her.:madspit: If Cassandra goes next then I'll be very happy:D
I loved that Yauman was so happy with himself for playing the idol. Everyone else's guilty faces :lmao:
Next week is the final:sad: It goes until 1 in the morning:( stupid Australia.

cinnaminson said:
Staceys gone, thank god, I couldn't stand her.:madspit: If Cassandra goes next then I'll be very happy:D
I loved that Yauman was so happy with himself for playing the idol. Everyone else's guilty faces :lmao:
Next week is the final:sad: It goes until 1 in the morning:( stupid Australia.

First time a series of Survivor has been completely removed from prime time, with the finale ending at 1am here, and about 3 months after the series finished in the US. It's fair to say that 9 don't see much value for the series any more. Maybe we won't even see the next series.

Finished, scuse me for a moment while I mop my eyes:sad:

Soooo happy that it was Earl. As soon as Dreamz did the double cross on Yau I knew it was over for him. As for Cassandra:rolleyes:

The questions at tribal were a bit brutal, I felt kinda bad for the final 3. I can just picture Boo up in church wailing at the front:lmao:

Now for the reunion and then I get to read the old thread, finally:drool:

Time to start hassling channel 9 for the China air dates:yell:

Boo and Alex's questions at the tribal council undermine their credibility.

Earl, a 9-0-0 win. Remarkable.

Dreamz is a top contestant. Shattered that he didn't stick true to his promise to Yau-man, but he, unlike most other contestants, tells it as it is. To get far in Survivor, you have no choice but to betray people, and for people to get cut about "backstabbing" (read strategy) are bitter and twisted fools. It needs to be done.

Agree totally. I agree with Yauman saying that Dreamz is very smart but he just needs to articulate it better.

If it wasn't going to be Yau then I'm glad it was Earl. I'm surprised that they didn't do a phone vote for most popular player like they have in other years.

Back
Top Bottom