Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No your eyes were not playing tricks on you, I saw it several times from the both of them, and I remember thinking WTF??!! It was plain as day and right out in the open. I am actually surprised more people didn't catch it.

I agree with Doozer. What is up with taking Nate instead of Christina after listening to all the whining about her? Save her from the vote since it was obvious she was their choice, force them to change their vote on the fly and create chaos within that tribe. In the meantime, try to sway Christina to join your tribe's numbers if the merge happens.

Why pick Nate?

Apparently the next Survivor is scheduled to take place in Fiji.

Also, I am wondering if Caiboi had an interesting observation regarding the original Caucasian team. So far everyone eliminated has been from the other 3 tribes, hmmm? Will the race card raise it's head again?

4 Hispanics players, 3 African Americans and 1 Asian eliminated from the game so far. Let's see if this trend continues.

:eyebrow:

I don't trust Jonathan either.

Last edited:
I noticed the same thing about the races. If Cao Boi hadn't rubbed so many people the wrong way, he woulda still been around. He had an interesting strategy with trying to expose the immunity idol. If it was any other player besides him who came up with that, it would have been taken more seriously.

At least if the bastids had let us know on last week's preview that this was a recap show we could have made plans to do something more entertaining, say clipping toenails, watching paint dry or cleaning out ear wax.

Lame. :mad:

I hate that they do that every season...and that I always forget that they do that every season. :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Clip shows suck bigtime, but it was almost worth it to see the look of Jeff's face again, when Billy revealed that he and Candace are in love. OMG, comedy gold. :lmao:

Okay, I will agree with you on that. :lmao: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom