Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cao Boi, Candice and Ozzy got in the boat and went to another island to look for food and they found the other tribe! :lol: The other tribe was not to happy they were invading their island. That was great. Cao Boi :blahblah:

Playing around with my TV last night...if you miss and CBS shows (ahem Survivor!!:wink: ) they are on the Comcast ondemand part of your TV if you have digital cable.

Is it really?? I was wondering about that. I got ondemand not long ago and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it :lol:

^ this is on mine...if you go to the main screen you will see a box that says 'network programming' click on that and a CBS box should come up, click on that and you shoudl see the Survivor link.

I know what you mean about trying to use-I just punch a bunch of buttons and usually end up with something!!:wink:

Sicy said:
Is it really?? I was wondering about that. I got ondemand not long ago and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it :lol:

i had adelphia

which just switched to Time warner

and my "on demand" menu is buried deep inside, too

Sicy said:
Cao Boi, Candice and Ozzy got in the boat and went to another island to look for food and they found the other tribe! :lol: The other tribe was not to happy they were invading their island. That was great. Cao Boi :blahblah:

Loved the expressions of the other tribe members when they saw those 3 walk up :lol: And boy can Cao Boi talk! :ohmy:

ljclary said:
^ this is on mine...if you go to the main screen you will see a box that says 'network programming' click on that and a CBS box should come up, click on that and you shoudl see the Survivor link.

I know what you mean about trying to use-I just punch a bunch of buttons and usually end up with something!!:wink:

I found it :love: This is great to have for the future.

I missed the show Thurs. night, I was SLEEPING!!!!! But I am glad some of you mention ondemand...I have Cox digital and have ondemand, so I am going to go check and see if I can get TV shows too! Thanks for the idea!

Damn.. I totally didnt expect that with Cao Boi :ohmy:

And Candace and Adam are in love???? :eyebrow:

i still don't understand why they took whats his name hostage and not Christina. isn't the object to mess with the other team. they heard how they all didn't like her and wouldn't you want them to suffer with her another week? :coocoo: so by kidnapping her, that forces the other team to keep her and get rid of one of their alliances.

It definitely seemed like a short-term manuever, as now they are even stronger as a group, but either the groups will be changed again, or a merge will be coming soon, so it doesn't seem to be the best strategic move.

Doozer61 said:
i still don't understand why they took whats his name hostage and not Christina. isn't the object to mess with the other team. they heard how they all didn't like her and wouldn't you want them to suffer with her another week? :coocoo: so by kidnapping her, that forces the other team to keep her and get rid of one of their alliances.

That is so scary that you said this Doozer. Was talking to my bf last night and he said the exact same thing that you just did :yes:

Me 3! I think they just took Nate because they liked him and figured they'd share their food with him. It makes no sense as far as strategy goes.

I'm kinda gonna miss Cao Boi. He was definitely eccentric, but fun to watch.

Sicy said:
Damn.. I totally didnt expect that with Cao Boi :ohmy:

And Candace and Adam are in love???? :eyebrow:

Yea they were making eyes and mouthing I LOVE YOU back and forth. :ohmy:

I was sad to see Cao Boi voted off. He made the show fun with all his eccentricities. That was really mean having the one tribe eating in front of the other altho this season the tribes don't seem to be lacking food like other seasons have.

Back
Top Bottom