Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's safe to comment now :drool:

So far I love it. It's exciting and you have no idea what is going to happen next. I cant believe the inked chick let the chickens go :banghead: :lol:

Hmm, I thought it was one of the best Survivor premieres ever. The opening challenge was the excellent, lots of different aspects which didn't favour any particular skill. Hopefully, that trend will continue.

In regards to the controversy, meh, I just saw 4 different tribes of people, just people. Although, I find it funny how no one knows anyone's names from the other tribes yet, good choice for Exile too.

Crap. I knew I was forgetting something tonight.

It kind of sucks how Tivo doesn't recognize different seasons of Survivor when you have a season pass just because the name is slightly different.:mad:

It was an OK opener. Stupid dumb chick who let the chickens out tho. I agree with Trev, the ethnic divide doesn't phase me, I look at them all as just people. It'll get more interesting as time passes though. Two new shows in one week, how exciting!

Why exactly did the moron lift the box that the chickens were under anway? Serves them right for boosting the Asians' chicken anyway. Karma is a bizzle. (thats your answer Gold Rush players).

OK opener, need to get to know the players more. Nobody stands out as a hero or villain yet.

I enjoyed it. Normally, it takes a few weeks before I start being able to recognize most of them, but it's happening faster for me this time - maybe because the tribes are smaller?

I laughed when that older Asian guy pinched the younger guy's forehead to get rid of his headache, and the younger people were all laughing at the mark he left. :lol:

Looked like a good first episode. Could only watch half of the show last night. The girl that let the chickens go will have to be the one that makes it really hard on the rest of them. She'll be around for awhile.

Question for you fans...how do you think you would make out on exile island? Except for weather exposure I think I would be fine. Your thoughts on how you would do?

snowbunny00774 said:
Question for you fans...how do you think you would make out on exile island? Except for weather exposure I think I would be fine. Your thoughts on how you would do?

I think I'd be fine. I find solitude peaceful rather than disturbing.

There was nothing to that island, though - if you can even call it one. If there was no moon out, it would be pitch black. And, of course, if there was torrential rains in the area...

It would be relaxing during the day if it was nice.

Mrs RR kept on giggling everytime they showed the guys with "the bodies"...:mad: ....

Hey, is one of the asian guys gay?

RedrocksU2 said:
Mrs RR kept on giggling everytime they showed the guys with "the bodies"...:mad: ....

Hey, is one of the asian guys gay?

That's so cute :giggle: And I think one is actually gay. Got that feeling whenever I watched him :hmm:

I think I would do rather well on Exile Island also. Peace is a very rare thing for me so this would be my mini vacation from all of the noise :wink: Plus I can be pretty self sufficient.

ljclary said:
The black people always stick together and vote the same

Yeah, all two of them. There's never been FOUR black people on Survivor before. Usually we get one black person, two if we're lucky. And even then they don't always "stick together." Remember Survivor Thailand?

Does anyone know where you can see the Survivor episodes online besides CBS? I don't live in the US and thus can't access innertube.

I was able to watch Big Brother USA though thanks to a valiant youtube poster.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules by asking about this, and if I am I humbly apologize and retract my question.

maycocksean said:

Yeah, all two of them. There's never been FOUR black people on Survivor before. Usually we get one black person, two if we're lucky. And even then they don't always "stick together." Remember Survivor Thailand?

Good point...I am obviously not remebering enough Survivor..I wa sjust making a point that I don't think the racial divide is really that big of a deal.

snowbunny00774 said:

I couldnt even last a day on the regular island :no:

maycocksean said:
Does anyone know where you can see the Survivor episodes online besides CBS? I don't live in the US and thus can't access innertube.

I was able to watch Big Brother USA though thanks to a valiant youtube poster

Have you been checking youtube? I think I saw a couple short clips here and there.

Here's an immunity challenge..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0H8I8yKGvY

I ran across this spoof from MADTV. I love MADTV :lol:

But dont watch if you are easily offended :shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE6KWKzYzxM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom