Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh, it'll be lucky to be the most interesting Survivor of the fall............I've been watching Australian Celebrity Survivor, and it's been far more intriguing than any of the last five American seasons......

To be honest, there hasn't been a "classic" since Pearl Islands.......let's hope the new twist is just what the franchise needs in order to reinvigorate itself.

BonosBaby12 said:
Why can't it be tonight that it's on?! :madwife: :wink:

Because it is Project Runway night:wink:

Can't wait for this season!!! Hope there is some crazy people-like Shane from last season...:huh:

ljclary said:

Because it is Project Runway night:wink:

Can't wait for this season!!! Hope there is some crazy people-like Shane from last season...:huh:

PR could have waited you know :wink:

As crazy as Shane was he did keep the season quite interesting! Wonder if anyone could possibly top him this time around :hmm:

Yes, Exile Island is returning. I read it in an article and Probst mentioned it in the initial preview months ago. It's a shame because now Season 12 can't really be called "Exile Island".........and there were two seasons before that in Panama............so overall, kind of useless.

Oh, and like with Big Brother this summer, CBS is going to have the episodes up around midnight PST on their website for FREE.

www.cbs.com/innertube

I think the contraversy around this show is quite interesting. It is really all the talk shows are talking about and wow people are up in arms about it. I find it funny that no one screamed outrage when the tribes were divded by age and gender...what is really the difference. It was the same "let's stereotype them and see how they act" nonsense. Also doesn't anyone really watch the show that opposes this...without fail the groupes divide themselves by race anyways. The black people always stick together and vote the same as do the girls and so on.
I think this season should be interesting for the first three shows and then the groups merge and all the drama is over.

Back
Top Bottom