Survivor: Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couldn't have asked for a better immunity challenge! :D

Looks like the start of another great season!!

yeah, that immunity challenge was insane, and i loved the new immunity idol. they've changed the show just enough to keep it interesting. great idea to pit the men against the women, too.

i love it, love it, love it...

:der:
It sucked me in again. I swear that I would never watch it again.:der:
Now it's much too interesting with the all guys on one side, etc....
Dammit.:scream:

Go Ladies!

That was great. I love how the ladies whooped those cocky ass guys asses. :macdevil:

I also cant believe they let a deaf girl on the show. :uhoh: I mean, more power to her but I think its going to be quite a challenge for her. I'm also surprised they booted Ryan first. I thought for sure either Roger or Daniel would go, since Daniel completely fucked up the challenge for them.

Shawna is from my city :der:

Daniel should go next.
WTF is with the guys talking about hte grils 24/7? Get a life.

the magic-8-ball dude is annoying.

I like the rocket scientist :)

Heidi doesn't seem very nice.

I felt sorry for the deaf girl.

Funny that a nurse would be the most sick.

Girl power??

I personally thought that group of girls was a disgrace to women. They really are very pathetic. :rolleyes: I am all for Girls against guys and I think in this day and age girls have the ability to overcome men, but not that group of girls.
I mean, you are in the jungle!! What were they thinking not building a shelter? They have been there three days and have done nothing but wash dirty underwear in the very same pot they are going to eat from. :barf:
My #1 priority would be building a sleeping platform at least 1 foot off the ground and then building a shelter around that. There is no way I'd sleep with tarantulas crawling all over me. :crack:

As for the guys. Come on! Could CBS have picked a more chauvenistic neanderthal group of men?? Men do not suck like these guys do. "There's a bunch of hot girls over there, but not one of them are worth a million dollars". :rolleyes: Newsflash Daniel: neither are you! oh, and btw- you're not HOT. :evil:

Anyway.... I love love love Survivor and will watch every episode, but this male/female bashing will grow tiresome real fast.

Last edited:
I swear this to you, they have picked the stupidest women to represent our gender. Come on. Joanna blew up, somewhat understandably, but blew it out of proportion. Jean claiming that Janet brought the food and EVERYONE believeing her, with no proof. Krystie...I understand how fustrated she was at the shelter, but she should have helped out after, it didn't look so good...Jenna is a b****
The rest of the women...you've been there 6 days! And you can't find the time to build a shelter?? There's 8 of you? 2 can boil water and fish...6 can make the shelter! I don't understand! The guys did it in 2!..and the camp...so unhygenic, what's wrong with these people? I'm embaressed...

..and the preview for next week with the women bathing...what was that, just a sneek peek to make the male viewers watch?

Gah...at least the males seemed somewhat better, not gossiping the entire time. They pulled it together in the end. Although Roger=jerk. I like Alex (the triathalon guy). Rob is still damn creepy. And I find it strange the rocket scientist got his question wrong....rocket science...
..at least they didn't seem so neandertal-ish today, although some of them still look like big, dumb lugs. I wonder how people get chosen for this show. Big muscles does not equal brains/personality...

Last edited:
The girls win the Challenge award tonight, but lost the Immunity award. I thought for sure Christy (deaf girl) was gonna get booted out, but in the end it was Janet.

hey you guys...you seem to be a week ahead, which is good, 'cause I can't watch whole series. I can get the update from here.
I stumbled into the jungle the other night..I was channel surfing, veging in front of the Box.It was the first episode of Survivor here, it got me in. I get absorbed into these shows, for some unknown reason.
It's a tough environment they have put them into this time. Communal living is much harder in practice than in theory.
I nearly fainted when that old guy unrolled his motivational banner. It is the same as the cushion I gave hub the other day....kinda spoilt it now, it feels.
I liked the impact ( I can't recall their names I'm sorry) the deaf girl had with her admission. No one had noticed her disability up to that point...some people's ability to cope is very inspirational. I felt for her as it became dark and she was excluded from communication.
Women..the balance.
Physical strength is handy, but so is logic and poise.
Go Girls...I got a new pair of socks yesterday...For dudettes, they have "girl power" embroidered on them.
Wouldn't do me much good if I was lost in the Amazon, I'd die...so good luck to them.

Yeah Sweetest Thing pretty much nailed it. Wtf for real :rolleyes:

Joanna =
23.gif

:laugh:

And yeah, Rocket Scientist my ass!!!

the worst woman on that show is horrible joanna. my goodness, to make a fuss over the immunity idol like that..."oh, god says no idols before me." i mean, was anyone there actually worshipping the idol? because i believe that's what god means by that. and if i'm wrong, then i am going straight to hell for the african idol i have sitting on my bookshelf. and c'mon...to give poor krystie the hand like that, what a bitch.

and as for the men...they are so dull, i have trouble remembering who is who. but yes, they were much less offensive tonight than last week.

and one more thing...wasn't jeff just lovely in blue?

I was wondering what it was that kept me up watching TV that night last week? A new series hub and the other weather watchers will enjoy on The Big Picture. The last episode of that should be good future prediction.When that show ends, Survivor is on one channel and The Osbournes the other. So that's how come I saw the beginning of their expedition.
They should build marsupial traps as well as shelter.Their staple food (what was it? tapioca or something?) didn't look too inviting. Unless someone appears and gives them a lesson , I can't see them catching fish. I think the guys on the tropical island had it easier when it comes to fishig.
I enjoyed Pilot's Guide to...last week. The guy on that ended up eating some giant rat creature.

bonosgirl84 said:
the worst woman on that show is horrible joanna. my goodness, to make a fuss over the immunity idol like that..."oh, god says no idols before me." i mean, was anyone there actually worshipping the idol? because i believe that's what god means by that. and if i'm wrong, then i am going straight to hell for the african idol i have sitting on my bookshelf. and c'mon...to give poor krystie the hand like that, what a bitch.

Joanna must go and soon. Unfortunately, she's good.

*boost*

:hyper:

I missed last week dammit! I set my vcr to tape 7 instead of 4. maybe next time I should look at the remote/screen when I'm trying to set something up. I feel like I missed something with the whole Roger/Dan thing.

Back
Top Bottom