Survivor: Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, can I just say how annoying it was that Jenna felt she was the only one who had a real reason to hear from home. Yes, her mother has cancer and that's terrible, but they don't ever even talk to Christy to know what was going on for her back home. Plus after seeing them all napping in the sun while Christy, Matt and Butch worked made me ill and I really wasn't interested in Jenna's mom, sorry to say.

I think Rob is classic. He has this game down to a T and wether people like him or not... he deserves to win. I thought his honesty with Matt was wicked and the fact that Matt's like 'yeah, the guys a manipulator, but kudos to him for coming clean.' I loved the smile on Christy's face when Alex went. I think Rob going to Matt and swtiching alliances was one of the most true things he's done.
The shows going to be interesting now. Heidi and Jenna don't deserve to win.

And for the record... Heidi is rather ugly. Make-up or not... she constantly has this blank :der: look on her face. And those boobs! :barf:

Last edited:
Angel said:

And for the record... Heidi is rather ugly. Make-up or not... she constantly has this blank :der: look on her face. And those boobs! :barf:

'Rather' is hardly the word ;) Massively perhaps? ;) Hah I don't know why she annoys me so much. I guess she seems to me like one of those girls that you just know guys would think is hott (but is SO far from it). And I guess that was proven when she gathered the most votes as 'Survivor you'd most want to see naked" (I think that was her anyway, correct me if I'm wrong). After the implants come out and she puts on 20 pounds, maybe then she would look less like some sort of badly contructed Barbie doll. And I very much agree with bonosgirl84 that there is no way Heidi could survive on her own. I am looking forward to both her and Jenna getting sent home.

I love Rob. He makes me scream! But as someone else said, after Heidi and Jenna are history (which should be soon) all of the remaining are worthy competitors and deserve to win.

How many competitors left? 6? Butch, Christy, Heidi, Jenna, Matt, Rob...how many episodes does that make? 3? Knock off two people (Jenna and Heidi perhaps) to get the number down to 4...I think the final four people constitute one episode, right? I can't remember...

Well, Heidi and Jenna got a dose of reality in the immunity challenge.

1. Heidi kept losing looks votes to Jenna. Her devises may not have been worth the installment payments.

2. Jenna -> sex appeal to use people.

Alex like the last two evictees, took himself out.

Arrogance or stupidly, why have that conversation with Rob? Of course Rob would be threatened by Alex ability to win challenges over him.

Along this thinking Rob will stab Matt in the back.

Eviction order:
1. Heidi
2. Jenna
3. Matt

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I think the final four people constitute one episode, right? I can't remember...

yes, the final four. and that is why i think rob will take out the strong ones first. the weaker his competition at the very end, jenna and heidi for example, the better his chance of winning.

but one never knows, the tables are always turning, and that's what makes it great.

Give me a break. Heidi and Jenna whining about how Rob is screwing them over. Newsflash, that is what it takes to win. They are absolutely ridiculous and one of them BETTER be leaving tonight.

That was kind of crap. But whatever. I have to say that I didn't see that coming (Christy getting voted off). They had me fooled, I certainly wouldn't survive in that game ;)

tiny dancer said:
Well now that Christy has been voted off :sad: I think I'll be routing for Bruce.

Do you mean Butch?

So..it appears the moral of Survivor is: never think you hold power. You don't. Ever.

Christy's mistake was TELLING Rob that she might vote for him. The EXACT same thing happened to Alex last week. And tehre they sit on the jury. What kills me is Christy's comment at the end. 'I will make sure those evil stepsisters do not win a million dollars." Rob and Matthew were the ones that screwed her over most though....

Alex, Deena, and Dave exchanging this look during tribal council ---> :hmm:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Do you mean Butch?

So..it appears the moral of Survivor is: never think you hold power. You don't. Ever.

Christy's mistake was TELLING Rob that she might vote for him. The EXACT same thing happened to Alex last week. And tehre they sit on the jury. What kills me is Christy's comment at the end. 'I will make sure those evil stepsisters do not win a million dollars." Rob and Matthew were the ones that screwed her over most though....

Alex, Deena, and Dave exchanging this look during tribal council ---> :hmm:

exactly,

did she think Jenna and Heidi got 4 votes.

This is my favorite season of Survivor since season 1.

I love how the last three people had no clue they were next.

bonosgirl84 said:
god...i really, really, really, really, really, feel like bitch-slapping heidi.
and then jenna.

:down:

I cant believe this. Such bullshit. Christy should NOT have been voted off. I am truly disgusted. I really wanted her to win this. Rob should have gone for being a no good snake, Jenna should have gone for being stupid and giving her immunity to Heidi :rolleyes: Come on! This is not a friggin slumber party.. this is a GAME .. there are no friends in survivor. These people make me SICK!!! And last but not least Heidi should go for just being Heidi :angry: [/rant]

I'm not sure what Matt is thinking going along with Rob, Jenna and Retainer, he'll have to win the 2 final immunity challenges to make it to the end, cause the 2 girls are never gonna vote against each other, and Rob will stab him in the back in the blink of an eye.

The minute someone says at Tribal Council that they're sittin' pretty, they are outta there. It's happened every time.

Matt, I've decided, deserves to win. He went from being creepy to being a good guy in 2 episodes.

And I'm starting to hate Rob who've I've defended and enjoyed all along.

Cheer up people! We're gonna be treated to multiple Sue Hawk-like speeches next sunday. :yes:

I'm a this-season-only kind of fan. It's the only one I've ever seen, except for the final episode of season 1. The only previous Survivor I can name is Richard.

:reject:

Sue Hawk was in Survivor 1 with Richard.

Sorry for some reason I thought you watched them all.. I think I tend to get you confused with Tiny Dancer :slant:

:heart: sue-type speeches. "if you were dying of thirst, i wouldn't give you a glass of water."

you just gotta love hostility like that.

I love the hostility people. There's one in every episode: Sue, Jerri, Kelly, Tammi, Helen....all embittered women...

I love how Rob told Jenna he has to get her to the final two because he doesn't think he can win against anyone else...

bonosgirl84 said:
:heart: sue-type speeches. "if you were dying of thirst, i wouldn't give you a glass of water."

you just gotta love hostility like that.

damn, I woulda loved that! I loved Christy's evil-stepsisters speech, too.

Dreadsox said:
This is my favorite season of Survivor since season 1.

I love how the last three people had no clue they were next.

i agree

and the first year was the best.
Matt, I've decided, deserves to win.

my thinking, too.

he seems like an ok guy. i really don't know why everybody was against him

he can win immunity challenges, too.

I am so tired of Rob.

As people start to think who can gets votes the evictions could be interesting.

Butch should be booted soon.

Back
Top Bottom