Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lurk the Dog said:
oh no....I missed it!?!?!

Um, Elvis Presley...don't take this personally, but it seems like Lex has been told to leave and never come back! :wink:

Indeed,,,,,:wink:

Dissapointing to see Lex go, but he left in a classy way. And the Robfathah is running things still.

Well.. what goes around comes around... Lex voted Ethan off (his 'friend' ) and it seems it came back to him.. Rob voting him off. Tsk. He shouldnt be so surprised really.

I think Cathy could have spared her immunity though. No one would have voted for her.. I dont think she's gotten one vote since she's been there.

Yes, Kathy should have given Lex her immunity. It would have been interesting to see who they would have picked.

I have to say after Lex was so forthcoming with Ethan and Jerri telling them they were to be voted off, it was to f'n funny to see that happen to him!

Sicy said:
Well.. what goes around comes around... Lex voted Ethan off (his 'friend' ) and it seems it came back to him.. Rob voting him off. Tsk. He shouldnt be so surprised really.

I think Cathy could have spared her immunity though. No one would have voted for her.. I dont think she's gotten one vote since she's been there.

Actually Sicy, thats true, difference is that Rob clearly lied to Lex when he said he would take care of him if he took care of "Ambah"....
Lew, never told Ethan he was in an alliance or that he would be protected that I heard. He did make a dumb move by booting Jerri instead of Amber though, his mistake. At least he went out in a classy way. And i think its obvious Kathy was gone if she spared the necklace....

chptr1_bg.jpg

Just finished watching the episode...I don't care if Lex deserved it or not, I'm pissed :mad:

Boston Rob has a good chance at taling it now.

He is in the Driver's seat with a ton of players that have just sat back and watched things happen (not all of them, though). Although, if Rob keeps ambah to the end....that might hurt him.

Official Boston Rob Hate Page.....

Yes that's right folks, the man below is enemy of the free world (well those Survivor lovers out there) Number one......

What he did to Lex in the last episode was just mean and cruel, I hope both he and Ambah get ousted quickly for this. One question I have is why o why dont the other people in his old tribe grow spines and stand up against him, clearly they should all by now realise that he is not someone to be trusted. Post away people, I know that I am not alone in my absolute hatred and disgust of this wanker/idiot/tool/moron....etc, etc:madspit:

and by the way, has anyone else noticed how twice Boston Rob has one a challenge, whilst coming in second, except at the last part his competitors, being Ethan and Lex in these cases, just were not able to cut/untie the rope and untie the weighted buoy- now is this merely a coincidence or someone in the survivor game/setting up department favouring Rob (yes I know, cnspiracy theory!!!!!) I am just gutted that Lex didnt stay in, he should have won that immunity challenge and if so, would still be in the game!!!!!!:(
pic_12_l.jpg

~LadyLemon~ said:
i'd like to give him a swift kick to the jimmy

Yeah, well, he may be a snake and may have voted out my man Lex, but hes playing a good game. Winning immunities and running the show while the others follow him like sheep.

Elvis Presley said:

Actually Sicy, thats true, difference is that Rob clearly lied to Lex when he said he would take care of him if he took care of "Ambah"....

But lex is using the "friendship" thing as his basis. In a few of his post-game interviews, he's mentioned that he no longer speaks to Boston Rob because he 'went against their friendship.' Essentially, Lex did the same thing to Ethan, regardless of pact or no pact.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

But lex is using the "friendship" thing as his basis. In a few of his post-game interviews, he's mentioned that he no longer speaks to Boston Rob because he 'went against their friendship.' Essentially, Lex did the same thing to Ethan, regardless of pact or no pact.

Hello then Swedish Thing. I still see it as a little different. Lex said nothing to Ethan about keeping him protected or doing him any favors. He does mention the friendship thing too much, but thats not why he was initially angry with Rob. It was more because Rob specifically lied. Anyway, tonight should be a good one, i wont say who headed home....:wink:

Elvis Presley said:

Yeah, well, he may be a snake and may have voted out my man Lex, but hes playing a good game. Winning immunities and running the show while the others follow him like sheep.

Oh there's no doubt about that--he's got everyone (almost) by the balls. But listening to him talk makes me want to stab my eyes out with a pen.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

I think the different thing here is that Rob did in fact lie to Lex. I guess that at the Tribal council when it was down to either Jerri or Ambah, Lex knew that had the vote gone the way of Ambah, that he would of indeed been the first to go once a merge happened, Rob would of been mighty pissed off, so thinking he would of been safe for a little bit longer he went with the alternative, and an alternative that he had been assured would pay out for him and good ol Rob went against that, so I guess in retrospect Lex was screwed whether Ambah stayed or not. Where as with Ethan things were a little more up-front and Lex did keep his end of the bargain and was honest with him. By the same token Rob was honest with Lex, but he could of done a lot more to keep him in the game.

So now I am guessing that Rob is going to move to get all of the men out of the game quickly as they are probably his greatest threat when it comes to physical challenges and then he will have a nice little harem of women at his mercy.....

Come on Rupert, Big Tom and Kathy- grow spines and get him ousted, before it is too late:huh:

I don't get why everyone hates Rob. I think he's clearly the best player. I agree with Sicy that Rob did to Lex what Lex did to Ethan and although I really liked Lex I think he needs to get over it. Everyone's out to win and everyone knows these so-called alliances can be flimsy, that's just part of the game, and to be surprised and hurt that someone turned on their alliance is to not really get the game. You can argue ethics and friendship and all that, but in the end, it's a game and it's about winning a million dollars and most Survivor players have always put the game before friendships. I'm not saying that's how I would play it but that's how the smart players play. It's a given.

I think Boston Rob is the best player but if he loses immunity he's gone. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some players conspired to help him lose an immunity challenge so that he could be voted off.

Be careful Boston Rob.

joyfulgirl said:
I don't get why everyone hates Rob. I think he's clearly the best player. I agree with Sicy that Rob did to Lex what Lex did to Ethan and although I really liked Lex I think he needs to get over it. Everyone's out to win and everyone knows these so-called alliances can be flimsy, that's just part of the game, and to be surprised and hurt that someone turned on their alliance is to not really get the game. You can argue ethics and friendship and all that, but in the end, it's a game and it's about winning a million dollars and most Survivor players have always put the game before friendships. I'm not saying that's how I would play it but that's how the smart players play. It's a given.

Exactly.

Now, who do I want to win? *sigh* Can I choose no one? ;)

Rob's arrogance is what grates me...so if he wins, that just means he had every right to be arrogant, and I don't want that.

fah said:
I think Boston Rob is the best player but if he loses immunity he's gone.

Yep, I think that's true as well.

Sicy said:
Now, who do I want to win? *sigh* Can I choose no one?

I tend to go for the best players over the person I like most. So I'd like to see Rob or Rupert win, probably Rupert more than Rob (after seeing the family video, I'm such a sucker...), because I think they're the best players. But I actually sorta like everybody at the moment.

When they brought out the puzzle I figured it was finally something Rob could be beaten at...guess not. I figured Shit Ann would do well at that for some reason. As I've said before...he is dominating this game in every facet.
As for his arrogance...lets not forget that this show (and its just that, a TV show) is very cleverly edited to present players in a certain light. The producers always want some kind of villain or controversial type figure to keep viewers watching...if 40% love him and 60% hate him, thats 100% who are paying attention to him, so we only see the things they want us to see when he is talking to the cameras.
I still hope he wins, though I don't know if he would get a jury vote or not, he has ruffled some feathers along the way.

interesting, so Kathy is gone now, that must make Shi Ann the remaining Mogo Mogo member, I guess she will be up next.....but the thing that I like about this game is the way the jury thing is set up, I am guessing that Rob just might make it into the final two, but it will be interesing to see who would vote for him, as he has already stepped onto the toes of the first two jury members. Lets just hope that Ambah dosnt make it there, as she would of only made it there because of Rob's game playing......

Now once again, I just dont get it, when are the members of the old Chapera going to break the alliance and start stabbing the knife intot he Rob and Ambah team??:huh:

Back
Top Bottom