Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a damn shame, I felt terrible for Rudy. Although Ethan did have me rooting for him not to go.

I would have loved to see a blindside and see Jerri booted.

My picks for merge tribe (assuming a 9-person merge to prevent a mass Pagong-ing ie. 3 from each tribe, no twist)
Ethan
Jenna L
Rupert
Amber
Rob M.
Big Tom
Jenna M.
Kathy
Lex

PS: This isn't a spoiler, just total blind predictions

Hewson said:
When he says he only came back for his wife and daughter. Well if you're so concerned about them, stay home with them for 39 days, get a job and bring home a paycheck. I think he's a bit more conniving than he lets on. Lets face it, they all are.
I say go Boston Rob, he has no illusions about anything, just trying to manipulate himself to the top.

Ahh, he HAS a job, methinks.
But I agree with you about the Boston Rob issue. Same for Rob C, I think.

Rupert reminds me of Lex--both rather intimidating, freaked out when votes were cast against them, yet seem rather sweet underneath in the end. :shrug:

I think everyone HAS to be conniving. There's no room in this game for really nice people--it just won't pan out. Strategy. Like Richard said today, Survivor is about surviving the people...why is Jenna L so friggen concerned with the winners? because they've proven they CAN survive the people. They're masters at the social aspect of the game, and ultimately, that's what got them to the end.

zonelistener said:

Most of them do. I watched a story about Jeff, and he helps create story lines by prodding the players on with some tough questioning. It not only creates good dialogue for the last 5-10 minutes of the show...but also creates some division amongst tribe members when they go back to camp.

:heart: :love: Zoney did Survivor Research :love: :heart:

Poor, poor Rudy. I really do feel bad for him...strategically, can you blame them though? (I say screw it anyway and vote out Jenna!)

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Poor, poor Rudy. I really do feel bad for him...strategically, can you blame them though? (I say screw it anyway and vote out Jenna!)

Yep, that's how I felt.

he said something like

"blah blah blah whoever voted for me better watch out...i gotta lotta friends."

anyway...i don't give a crap WHO they vote out as long as it's not my ethan. :drool:

The Chapera (from here on called "Chapeau") tribe made 2 brilliant maneuvers during the immunity challenge...first Big Tom and Boston Rob flipped the boat while it still had about 6 crates in it, saving time, then dragging it up onto the dock and dumping all the water so as to not require bailing out.

Sad to see Rudy go, but he looked like a big liability, barely making it thru the first leg of the reward challenge.
Rudy said at the end "2 hours ago it was all set we were voting out Ethan, I can understand Ethan voting for me, but the other ones, they better watch out if they ever see me again, and I got a lotta friends everywhere." Something to that effect.

Get rid of Jenna L. and Sue Hawk quickly please

I think Rudy just meant he was pissed at them, and that he had alot of friends meaning he didnt need thier friendship anymore. Hes hardcore Rudy is......

Heres my picks, just guesses like dave of course
top 10

10.Colby
9. Lex
8. Kathy
7. ShiiAnn
6. Alicia
5. Jenna L
4. Rupert
3. Tom
2. the Robfather
1. Amber

Rudy has apologized.....said he was....disappointed and overreacted.

Oh,,,,I have the list in order of the evictions.

I am not sure if it is right...different source from last time.....
I will say no names unless you PM me.

Last edited:
DaveC said:
Spoiler!!! Even though I knew that 5 months ago...

Sicy will have your balls for bookends, boy! :huh:

You never answered me last time...who is your source....

and how could you have known it before they filmed?

Weeeeellll...not 5 months. But once word leaked.

There are folks on the SurvivorSucks message board named Wezzie and Quartzeye who are solid A-1 spoilers. They went down to Panama for PIS and stayed once they heard about ASS. Inside info, bouyyyy... don't fuck with The Chief!!! :wink:

Yeah, but didn't Weezie and Q not post any details about the boot order??

And the ChillOne guy who predicted the order for Amazon...rumour has it that he was planted by CBS as so far his predictions have been wrong. Hmmm....

This week I think Jenna M is leaving. The previews mentioned it being a sad show and someone would have to make a 'heartwrenching decision.' Her mom died during filming, and it's common knowledge that she did leave, so I assume it would be now....

We don't realize how drastic the stuff on Survivor is. Jeff, in interview, said apparently they had the Survivor doctors on scene 24/7...who basically said the survivors needed water within 16 hours or people woul dbegin getting drastically sick. That's why they got the flints :ohmy:

No, they didn't post the boot order but they knew about Jenna M.'s mom situation though.

I can't wait to see what Rupert says though, cause he's the only one there who knows about Jonny Fairplay's "Dead Grandma" lie.

:D

I said before I have the scoop.....

I cannot wait to see if I get it right....Dave...you saw what I typed.

Well, my season is now officially ruined thanks to bumping into the wrong site....

They were correct about this episode......

I know the final two....as does the person who PM'd me...hehe

Jenna did the right thing about leaving the game. Her staying was tearing her apart, and I think I know how she felt. As some of you may know my mom passed away this past August of heart disease going on for 5 years. If I was in her shoes and stayed, I would not have ever forgiven myself. Jenna may your mother be at peace now, and I applaud you for leaving. :sad:

I just cant help but wonder why she even came on the show in the first place. She knew her mom was ill. She did the same thing last time, wanted to leave the game to be with her mom. I just dont get why she'd go and do it again, especially after she already won a million dollars. I would think she'd want to then spend the remainder of her mom's time with her. Very sad.

I guess she thought the same as last time--win it for her mom. I don't blame her for going, and happier she left. You read the caption--her mom died 8 days later, poor thing. So she left...it's just a game. She made the right choice, I think. Like Tom said, there's different choices for everyone.

...on another note: amber and rob :ohmy:

I don't blame her for going in the first place or leaving when she did. No one really knows what went on with her family prior to her becoming an all star. I would not have gone if I had known my Mother was seriously ill.

:hmm: Rob and Amber

Back
Top Bottom