Survivor 9: Vanuatu, the Islands of Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:
dude, whatever. she looks like a skeleton on speed.

i was sorry to see julie go.

Yes.. lol. :crack:

Scout has no business this far in the game. Seriously she's lousy at every single challenge. Eliza already won a car so I'd rather see Chris win but if I recall.. didnt the ones that won the car also win the million?

I agree about Scout, but Chris is hardly impressive. Considering the fact that he's up against two old broads and a skeleton..he should be dominating, and yet the only challenge he's won was a game of shuffle board. :huh:

I can only guess that Chris' ultimate thinking is to get to the final 2 against Twila, who he should win the vote against. If Eliza wins next immunity, Chris may have just F'ed himself good, cause Twila and Scout aren't voting for one another.

Sicy said:

Scout has no business this far in the game. Seriously she's lousy at every single challenge.
When they were showng the reward challenge set up I said to my wife, "Scout's out first at the mud crawl, then Eliza's out at the pig pen", she said how do you know, I said, "Have you watched Scout, she can't do anything, and Eliza couldn't get a pig the first time."
Did Scout even get one white shell at the immunity challenge? If she somehow wins the whole thing, I may never tune into Survivior again.

I hope Twila and Chris make it to the top two. Either one of them could win and that would be fine with me.

Twila makes me laugh, so I suppose she is my fave to win.
I missed the first 30 min last night, my mom told me that Twila called everyone :censored: mf's ! :lmao:

Hewson said:
I can only guess that Chris' ultimate thinking is to get to the final 2 against Twila, who he should win the vote against. If Eliza wins next immunity, Chris may have just F'ed himself good, cause Twila and Scout aren't voting for one another.
If Chris gets to the end I think he'll win against any of the women, because there are two men on the jury and the women all basically hate each other. I think his chances of getting there are slim unless he wins the rest of the challenges though.

Chris might not beat Eliza in the finals...my guess on that if it were to come to it:
Voting for Chris: Sarge, Chad, Twila
Voting for Eliza: Ami, Julie, Leeann
Too slow to make it to the voting urn in time: Scout.

well, it's over. i won't post a spoiler for those on the west coast who haven't seen it yet.

the only thing i will say is that jesus h christ does julie ever look hot at the reunion show. :eek: :drool: :combust:

Every year, I hate the jury's smugness. It's as if they believe that because they lied less well, they are Mother Teresa. Get over yourselves!

Palau. :drool:

anitram said:
Every year, I hate the jury's smugness. It's as if they believe that because they lied less well, they are Mother Teresa. Get over yourselves!

That always makes me laugh.. too funny.

Twila's mullet :laugh:

I guess I'm glad that Chris won. He did go from being the one I first thought would be voted off, and then to getting through all those women to the final two.. that was pretty amazing.

20 new survivors :ohmy:

I'm glad Chris won instead of Twila, though the jury questions made you think he might get beat, but apparently Sarge was BS'ing when he said he was 99% sure he was voting for Twila, funny when he put Chris' name down and said, "Psyche".
Best comment of all, Leeann, saying she voted for Chris cause she promised Twila she'd never write her name down.

S9FINALE-009.jpg

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom