Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hewson said:
Frankly I'm a tad surprised Todd didn't go talk to James and tell him to play the idol, and vote for PG while trying to get another vote (Erik or Denise) as well. He is supposedly a smart player, but he left his ass right on the line by going along with the plan to oust James (got lucky that James didn't play an idol) and should have immediately realized that Amanda would turn on him next if she would turn so easily on James.
Not as good a player as they have led us to believe.

I have to disagree. I think Todd was smart to get rid of James now. He actually wanted to do it before, but changed his mind because of Jean Robert. Todd knew this was his last chance to get rid of James. If he had went up against him in the final 3, there's a good chance James would get the million and Todd is smart enough to know that. He would have been stupid to take him any further in the game with him. I think it was a ballsy move on his part to risk James playing the idol, knowing that PG and Erik may vote for him. I give him more credit now for making a dangerous play. If he really wanted PG out instead, he wouldn't have had to tell James anything, he could have just used his power as the leader to get everyone to vote for PG. He could have gotten 4 votes against her, no problem, if that's what he wanted to do.

phanan said:
The question now is, with the two idols that James had being gone, do new ones come into play over the next few weeks? In previous years, once an idol was used, it went back into play. Would it be the same for this scenario? Or is it too far along in the game now?
He stll had them in his possession, so they probably wouldn't go back into play as they weren't "played".

Seriously, Denise deserves to finish no higher than 4th place. She has had numerous chances to make a strategic move in this game and she hasn't. Even tonight, as she cast her vote, she said "this is probably gonna lose me the game" (or something like that) and she STILL went ahead and voted like that!!! She's a waste. At least Erik tried to make a move at the end. Denise is just accepting her fate in 4th place! She knows she's in the 4th spot! She KNOWS that! Her stupidity is just astonishing!

And omg, Todd was so playing the Johnny Fairplay card and everyone saw right through it! I used to like him, but the past few weeks his true colors have shown. He's played a good game, so i give him credit for that, but i don't think he's a very nice person.

I am officially rooting for PG to win it all. She has earned her spot in the finals and I hope she can make it there. I hope Amanda flips on Todd and takes PG with her and PG gets the votes!

GO PG!!!!!!

The previews always purposely try to mislead the audience, but if Amanda decides that Todd has to go and is successful in doing so, it would have to be with PG and Denise. Which means Denise would make it to the top three while at the same time not pissing off too many people. I think she made the right move by holding her ground for now. If she switched tonight, yeah, she could probably reach the top three, but by backstabbing her former tribe, she'd have no chance whatsoever with the jury, and I think she realized that.

If Amanda is successful next week in dumping Todd, after successfully leading the coup against James, she deserves to win this then, as she would have played it perfectly.

I would think Amanda would take Courtney before Denise. She even said tonight that Denise would get votes because she has kids. She'd be smarter to take Courtney. Nobody's gonna give bones a million dollars! Plus, Denise is so loyal to Todd, if Amanda can't see that by now, she's blind! If she's smart, she'd go with Courtney. And Courtney would be smart to want to be in the finals with Amanda instead of Todd.

^ agree!

Did you guys really think Todd was full of bs? I dunno, he seemed pretty genuine when he was upset about hearing about his sister. I would hate to think he was just bullshitting.

phanan said:

If Amanda is successful next week in dumping Todd, after successfully leading the coup against James, she deserves to win this then, as she would have played it perfectly.
She'll have played well, but the question will be will jury members vote for her for outwitting them, or against her for backstabbing them?
Its always a gamble in this game, you don't know how people are gonna take their ouster.

As for those saying Denise is resigned to 4th...don't be so sure. Aside from the obviously misleading previews, there are still immunity challenges...and lets look at the competition left....not many physical threats, so its wide open.

I doubt Courtney would get many if any jury votes, so she may be guaranteed a spot in the final 3 as a result, all 4 other players know she is quite beatable. PG is likely to only get 3 votes, Jamie, Erik and Frosty the Snowman (Its December), so she wouldn't likely win either...so I think its down to Todd, Amanda and Denise...and frankly I bet those 3 know that each other is the strongest competition for the million, so expect some serious backstabbing between now and the final 3.

On a more important note...anyone notice when the family members were back at camp and Amanda's sister jumped into the lake to go swimming that they blurred her ass out...it must be a family trait.

Ugh...I hated seeing Peih Ghee (however you spell her name) get immunity. :mad: I was happy to see Denise win the reward though! :)

Amanda is playing smart....she is not all over the place and seems very calm and she also is strong physically...she has played the best so far in my opinion...Todd seems nervous and from what we see is bossy, thinks he is running the show...I believe PG and Amanda are the ones to beat at this point.

As for the Todd BS thing...he did seem genuine and I believed hime...until they were all in the water and his sister said she was only about 2 months along...something about her facial expression when she and Todd looked at each other...thats when I questioned his truthful ness...but Props to Courtney to her little acting out the Todd sister's news...that cracked me up....

Daddysgonnapay said:

As for the Todd BS thing...he did seem genuine and I believed hime...until they were all in the water and his sister said she was only about 2 months along...something about her facial expression when she and Todd looked at each other...thats when I questioned his truthful ness...but Props to Courtney to her little acting out the Todd sister's news...that cracked me up....

That is exactly how i felt about the Todd thing. Something was off in the way he said "she was 3 months" and then his sister quickly said "2 months". It was weird. And why would they bring something like that up anyway? I totally think it's BS. Todd is a smart player. You can tell he's watched Survivor alot and he probably had a plan before going out there. I wouldn't put it past him to make this up.

I also loved Courtney's acting. I'm actually starting to like her, but not enough to root for her.

I think PG just may get more than her 3 votes. I think the jury should have tremendous respect for her making it this far. I think James may give his vote to her, especially if it was between her or Todd. I think Jean Robert feels betrayed by Todd too, and would give his vote to PG before him. I think alot of them group Amanda in with Todd, so the same would happen if it was PG vs. Amanda. I think PG has a real shot at this if she can make it to the final 3.

Daddysgonnapay said:

I noticed that too actually.

ultravioletluvv said:

I think PG just may get more than her 3 votes. I think the jury should have tremendous respect for her making it this far. I think James may give his vote to her, especially if it was between her or Todd. I think Jean Robert feels betrayed by Todd too, and would give his vote to PG before him. I think alot of them group Amanda in with Todd, so the same would happen if it was PG vs. Amanda. I think PG has a real shot at this if she can make it to the final 3.

I agree completely with this ^

you know James and John Robert hate those guys for stabbing them in the back!

^ Yep, Jean Robert even told Todd that he would campaign against him in the finals if he screwed him over. So, i think Todd should be expecting alot of backlash! And, technically it was Amanda's plan to oust James early, so i could see James voting against her as well.

Boo, PG gets to last another week! But, I'll give her credit, she's been doing well in the challenges. I think Todd's goose is close to cooked. Go Denise!

I think the person now that you definitely don't want to bring to the final is Peih-Gee, she's got jury support and sympathy for her resilience. Same goes for Denise.
I agree that Courtney is the one to bring to the end, plus she might not last in a physically demanding final 3. I really think Todd hangs in next week and Peih-Gee is booted which the title for next week fits her well. Todd has been the focus of editing for the whole season which is either going to be the story of how he wins or how he loses.

Next week - "One overly confident castaway is oblivious to what a close ally is considering."---Todd oblivious to Amanda plotting against him.

An unexpected bond emerges that threatens to shake up the game as it heads into the Final Four.---Amanda and PG.

Last two episodes -

Thursday 13 Dec - Hello, I'm Still a Person

Sunday 16 Dec - A Slippery Little Sucker

Daddysgonnapay said:

As for the Todd BS thing...he did seem genuine and I believed hime....

:hmm:
fairplay.jpg

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom