Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
think chicken man's downfall was after noone would listen to his ideas, he decided to not say anything, shrugging your shoulders as younguns will always rub them the wrong way - :lmao:

his accent was alot thicker than big toms though - definitely boobslam should have gotten the heave ho....and so it starts

I definitely like the cast of this Survivor because they feature a lot of working class folks. I think it's great seeing a lunch lady on Survivor. I'm sick of all these phonies that they've been having on the show.
Once again, the person who was most annoying got the boot first. Chicken seemed like a decent dude, but he should've asserted his usefulness more.

Finally, I'm looking forward to the NYC lady bartender getting the boot. She seems like a total dunce.

MrPryck2U said:

Finally, I'm looking forward to the NYC lady bartender getting the boot. She seems like a total dunce.

She seems like such a snob. :down:

I wanted Ashley to go, but I didn't mind seeing Chicken go, he was getting on my nerves. I know he got upset when people were ignoring his ideas earlier, but to then just refuse to give an opinion on something when asked just made him seem like somebody who was going to be difficult to get along with, even though I understood where he was coming from. It's a shame, because I think he could have been a valuable part of the tribe.

It's kind of early to pick a favorite, but if I had to pick someone right now, I'd go with James.

Bonochick said:

I wanted Ashley to go, but I didn't mind seeing Chicken go, he was getting on my nerves. I know he got upset when people were ignoring his ideas earlier, but to then just refuse to give an opinion on something when asked just made him seem like somebody who was going to be difficult to get along with, even though I understood where he was coming from. It's a shame, because I think he could have been a valuable part of the tribe.

It's kind of early to pick a favorite, but if I had to pick someone right now, I'd go with James.

You must be reading my mind because everything you said is what I was thinking myself! :lol: Chicken's reaction when he got voted off was a highlight of the show for me :wink:

Think James is going to be a pretty strong contender. My vote is on him already :up:

BonosBaby12 said:

Think James is going to be a pretty strong contender. My vote is on him already :up:
He'll also be a huge target, cause if they get to individual challenges, he will dominate physical ones. That coupled with his lack of social interaction will have him out earlier than he should be I think, like just before the merge.

The show is off to a great start! Looking forward to a fun season. James seems to have a good chance so far.

What is up with the christian radio host saying that she's "not religious" but she couldn't take the Buddhist ceremony (which seemed very cool.) Huh?

And the annoying NYC bartender girl saying "these people do not act like people from NYC".... brilliant observation, you are in a foreign country! Can't wait until she goes.

The scenery of China is pretty impressive. Makes me want to visit.

Hewson said:
He'll also be a huge target, cause if they get to individual challenges, he will dominate physical ones. That coupled with his lack of social interaction will have him out earlier than he should be I think, like just before the merge.

That is a concern of mine but Im hoping that he is able to hang in there somehow.

The scenery is really making the show for me so far. Having lived in that part of the world it sure brings back memories. They filmed this at the worst time of year too in the rainy season. The insects and mildew they are experiencing would be horrendous. Wearing the same damp clothes everday....not to be too crude...but, think crotch rot. It's not pleasant. At least I had lived inside a flat with screen windows and a roof.

I don't have a favourite yet, but so far I like James, but his social skills and obvious athleticism could go against him. Leslie "religious" or not has created a target on herself. Fool. I'm pegging Frosti to go quite far in this game perhaps like "Ozzy" in Cook Islands.

And did any of these people watch any of the previous shows? Dresses, jeans, and big boots?? If they did, then they must have known that there was a possibility they would be going into camp with their clothes on their back.

Yeah, the black lady really should have been in some type of sports bra. I feel weird watching her run around in her bra and panties.

Hewson said:
Szechuan Spiced Chicken should have shared his outdoors knowledge, then the others might have wanted him around for a bit.

He did try though, and they shot him down so I dont blame him for not wanting to offer any more advice.

^ I agree. I kind of liked the guy, a bummer that he had to go first. Is James the gravedigger? What a sweety! I'd love to see him go far.

Lots of good looking lads this time around as well which makes for a good show, even if it's a slow night :giggle:

I Loved the episode last night! The Gravedigger is such a sweetie and what a rock hard body he's got! WOW! Chickenman was kind of annoying, but I think it was too early for that tribe to have let him go. I just don't see the strength in the wrestler girl either.

I really thought it was funny having them leave their luggage and having to go off into the "wilds" in the clothes they were wearing! Seeing many of them running around in their underwear and bras is so funny! :up: Funny twist. Maybe some of their rewards will be attire so they won't be near naked by day 39!

europop2005 said:
does every reality show have to have the token "religious nut"?

You know what? That was really rude of that chick to have walked out. Before they all went in Jeff told them it was NOT religious but a welcome ceremony. I was laughing at that one monk dude that kept correcting the bitchy NY chick. :lol:

:reject: Sorry for the double post, I should have read the whole thread before posting.

Derek Zoolander :lol:

Well I think Dave is pretty annoying, oh well. I'm sure he'll be gone soon enough.

And wow by the time this is over there will be nothing left of Courtney.
I thought I was skinny. :huh:

Last night's show was definitely a battle for sure. A battle to see who could lose more clothing. Too bad all we got to see was a bunch of blurs over the nudity. But, good old Jeff sure got himself an eyeful. That dude Dave is such a bitch. He walks around talking about being the leader of his tribe and then he wusses out during the immunity challenge. Great leadership!
Then I suppose in an effort to continue to remove all of the annoying people, Ashley was voted off. That sucked for at least a couple of reasons. (wink, wink) Good show, but there's a lot of people who I'm looking forward to seeing leave:
Dave
Religous nut
Skinny as a rail NYC bartender chick.

OMG, that religious chic was driving me nuts! "God gave me this immunity idol clue!" Um, no he didn't. Jamie did. I know she's harmless, but freaks like that really bug me!

I hate Dave. I was hoping he'd go, but I knew that there was no way the tribe would vote another male off. That would have left them with only 2 men and a bunch of useless women. But I know Dave will get his eventually.

Thank god Ashley is gone.....she bugged the crap out of me...."Look at me and my big boobs in my kerchief:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

now that tribe needs to get rid of Dave and they will be good to go!

I am still rooting for James at this point:wink:

Dave will go next if they lose again. He's correct on a lot of things in getting the camp set up, but at the same time, you need to conserve some of your energy for the challenges. He totally choked in the last one because he had no more left in the tank because he's been working his ass off at camp, and while that can be a good thing, he's got to learn to pace himself and let the others pace themselves as well.

And doing one small fire just to get something to eat would've helped, too.

Back
Top Bottom