Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Liesje said:
This season is whack. I've gone on impromptu camping and backpacking trips that involved far more "surviving" than Moto's digs.

They live better than I do right now and I'm not camping either.:wink:

sindaddy said:

I was thinking that they should make the idol be the machette or the pot that the tribe receives in the beginning of the game. You would have to use the clues to figure out what it is, but it wouldn't be hidden. Also, if you switch tribes, you could still have an equal shot at finding it.

Are there 2 idols? Is one at each camp?
I noticed a zoom in on the machete after a mention of the idol and said to my wife, "watch the idol will be the machete". She didn't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me.
And I assume there's an idol at each camp, so the 2 machetes could in fact be the idols...how funny would that be.

^ Yeah that! It's ridiculous Things have to change sooooon.

I was glad to see a food challenge again. However, I thought for sure Ravu would win that! I mean they are starving for craps sakes!!

RavenBlue said:
Nope. When are they going to take away the luxury of the Moto camp? Yeesh. This is kind of boring. Moto wins, Moto wins, Moto wins. Come on Ravioli tribe!

I was thinking the exact same thing. What is the point of this concept anyway? I don't think the issue of wealth vs poverty needs to be contested to determine which has the advantage.

I taped off this episode and FF after the challenge as I figured Sylvia was getting the boot anyway. She was a horrible contestant.

I did like the slip and slide challenge...at last something a bit new.
Overall not such a great season thus far though.
But the hottie who started fire with eyeglasses will keep me watching. Plus "Rocky" is interesting.

I think the slip and slide challenge is going to evenutally render Papa Smurf out of the game. He messed up his insides when he fell. But, he was album to eat the pig snouts to help moto clinch victory. Good for him. But, it looks like his health is still going to give him trouble.
BTW, I don't like Boo, but I like Rocky.

trevster2k said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. What is the point of this concept anyway? I don't think the issue of wealth vs poverty needs to be contested to determine which has the advantage.

I

Has anyone noticed that while Moto is living in the lap of luxury, that they have not started forming alliances or scheming? (At least from what they show us through editing) This might become interesting if the other tribe starts to win.

I really hope the underdogs pull through to win some ... I always vote for the underdogs... At least they now have fire & water!

If Moto ever loses, then maybe we'll see some more scheming from their tribe. Otherwise, why bother for now? Like Al Davis says: "Just win, baby!"

I think we'll see the tribes mixed up very quickly. I'm sure the producers saw the same thing that we are all seeing and knew they needed to change some things to what has started off as anything but exciting.

I was thinking ahead to the merge and if they are still using the have/have not theory, then I think the merged tribe should go to the remote island. Make them work their asses off for food because all they are doing now is sitting around and lounging.

After last night I do think the producers are going to have to mix things up a lot not only to stop from losing viewers who grow tired of watching the same tribe win week after week and do nothing between challenges, but to keep the show fresh exciting and interesting. I Agree to let the poor tribe who hasn't had to suffer know what it feels like to go without or to be uncomfortable.

Im sooooo happy that Sylvia is gone!

With the "luxury" tribe dominating so much there is absolutely no excitement at all. Sure if I were eating and drinking properly that I too would have lots of strength. Personally I would like to see the luxuries stripped away. Let's get back to the true meaning of what "Survivor" really is!

A preview for tonight's show has a Survivor throwing a tantrum and Gary's health worsening. It also says that there's a surprise twist. Hmmm, what could that be?

I'm so annoyed at this show and so tired of watching Moto win AGAIN.

All I want is to see Ravu to win ONE REWARD. I cant take it anymore :banghead:

I missed it tonight too and was upset at first but then remembered how crappy it has been this season so someone give me a nudge when the gameplay changes. I got better things to do than watch the "rich" get richer, that is just to real for reality tv.

How could they go from one of the best seasons ever to ,at this point, one of the worst? Whose idea was this, I want heads to roll if things stay status quo.:wink:

And whatever happened to the good ole days where the contestants struggled just to eat day to day. Even if the tribes get switched, it sucks. Get rid of the luxury camp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom