SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see the other team being stronger and winning all the challenges

with perhaps the fighter pilot
being the dominant player on that team

I hope it does not become that predictable

okay just watch my tape...I thought that was one of the most boring Survivor I ever watched.

zzzzzz.......

fah's right....when you least expect things.....and THIS season is supposed to be very different. I doubt the rest of the series will be boring.

I wanna see someone go nuts on Exile Island! :ohmy:

Doozer61 said:
i wonder if each person that gets sent to Exile Island will automatically be sent to tribal council and get onto the other team (if it is the opposing team) :hmm:

I was thinking the same thing, and it would be interesting to keep randomly mixing the teams from time to time until the merge to screw up the alliances, I am tired of the alliance strategy. If they keep moving around, it's more difficult to maintainthe alliance. Well, the exile island addresses this to some extent. Assuming that's how you get sent to Exile Island each week, by not getting chosen for a team, whether picked or random.

Doozer61 said:
i wonder if each person that gets sent to Exile Island will automatically be sent to tribal council and get onto the other team (if it is the opposing team) :hmm:

if that happened
then the team that loses does not lose a member?

it happened this time because they had a left over player after picking teams

Smart move sending that older guy Bruce to Exile Island again. I am gonna call him Exile Island Man. He's a survivor, altho I wasn't so sure about his water filtering/purifying method cyphoning the water thru t-shirts.

Too bad they can't eat puffer fish. Those things are so weird. Some of the flaky white fish they are picking at that they've caught and grilled or charred actually looks good.

I really got into that last challenge! It was so physical and those poor people all gave it their everything, they were all covered with sand and just beat at the end. I thought at the end that they were gonna get to keep those bags tho, I thought maybe they woulda been filled with rice or beans or something edible. Previous shows the tribes have at least had rice to eat.

I would avoted off Ruth Marie, she looks so emaciated and is physically weak. They could have all benefitted from Misty's massages so they made dumb mistakes voting massage/engineer girl Misty off.

Ciggie man Shane is a bomb waiting to go off, that guy is just nuts. And has anyone noticed how many different colored tops Cirie has worn? How much clothing were they allowed to bring onto the show?

OK more discussion.....

Last edited:
Carek1230 said:
Ciggie man Shane is a bomb waiting to go off, that guy is just nuts.

:lol: No shit eh.. this guy's withdrawels have gotten the better of him he and needs to be voted off asap!!

Misty's ploy to make everyone think she found the idol worked well.

Mr. Miyagi better have the idol by now, he's spent 364 days alone on Exile Island already.

I hope Bruce, aka Mr. Miyagi, kicks ass now that he's been to the island twice.

It may have considered good strategy to send him again, but in the end, it didn't make a difference at all.

Sicy said:

:lol: No shit eh.. this guy's withdrawels have gotten the better of him he and needs to be voted off asap!!

he's just plain spooky...one minute he's happy then next he's about ready to start clawing at himself...and others

phanan said:
I hope Bruce, aka Mr. Miyagi, kicks ass now that he's been to the island twice.

I'm rooting for him and most of the older ones of the group (Cirin, the astronaut, etc). The younger tribe members are beyond annoying this time around...
:reject:

Last edited:
just watched it and i managed to stay out of this thread all day!

shane needs to go and i was kinda wishing that they would lose the immunity challenge so they would give him the boot.

this is my tree stump, go find your own. :rant:

So far both tribes look like car crashes, just total chaos. I have no favourites yet, they all get on my nerves so far.:wink:

When Shane wigged out over the stump, yeesh.. I mean it was funny for us, the viewer.. but if I were stuck on the island with him... I would be a bit scared methinks.

^Phanan, Oooh, what an idea :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom