~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out on Sunday that the nurse (margaret?) is from my little town. Pretty cool.

Eh, I couldn't get into it tonight. But it was probably just me. I was kinda distracted, had my mind on other things despite my friend's brand new gigantic plasma TV.

Well a gigantic plasma tv would distract me also! How cool!

Tonite was ok. I was surprised at the outcome actually. I would not have voted for Lydia, she seems least likely to get involved in the political crap that goes on in these shows and she works her ass off.

What thoughts do everyone else have? I liked the tug of war in the mud tho! I wouldn't want to sit in that lake full of crocks and wash off mud without soap tho! Ewe!

I would not have voted for Lydia either.. I like her. She does a lot around camp and really does do her best at challenges. I am content with the voting tonite.

My mind went blank.. I cant remember his name, but the guy who cant breathe.. I think he needs to go home lol. Kinda weird how he was fine for the challenge though!

Sicy said:

My mind went blank.. I cant remember his name, but the guy who cant breathe.. I think he needs to go home lol. Kinda weird how he was fine for the challenge though!
Blake

Methinks he may be faking a bit so as to not do work around camp.

I agree with keeping Lydia, she did well with the climbing challenge.

I don't understand why neither team went for the furthest bags first when they were fresh and had more energy, and leave the closest ones for the end when they were more tired or for their weaker teammates.

They always seem to do that in every challenge, every show!! I dont get it either..

trevster2k said:

I don't understand why neither team went for the furthest bags first when they were fresh and had more energy, and leave the closest ones for the end when they were more tired or for their weaker teammates.

I was thinking the same thing! Strategy would have the outer bags grabbed first.....or have the stronger more athletic ones go for the bags on the outer web and leave the closer ones for the weaker players.

Sicy said:
I would not have voted for Lydia either.. I like her. She does a lot around camp and really does do her best at challenges. I am content with the voting tonite.

I think his name was Blake. Yeah that was weird that he was ok for the challenge....especially the tug of of war event! I will give him another episode or more and see if this breathing problem of his doesn't go away or then he should go home.

trevster2k said:
CBS knows they need her there to entertain the audience.

I mean c'mon, who doesn't laugh every time they show her in a confessional interview and the caption "Fishmonger" appears.

Yeah! That's what I thought. I guess you're right, the monger part does give it a much more exciting and exotic twist to the title. Like they wrestle and catch fish single handedly, filet them and lay them on ice at the fish market while racing against the clock....:lmao:

it scares me a bit that the meaning/origin of the word fishmonger is more interesting than the last two shows have been.

i sure hope the rest of the season is going to be a little better than the last episode.

I know and I am so upset! I have a Happy Hour after work for a departing co-worker and I didn't set the VCR. :banghead: I might miss it tonite, or part of it :banghead: Someone may have to fill me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom