~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:
:ohmy: new team?:hmm:

they merged last night.

jeff told them at the very end of tribal council. the new buffs are red.

i love it when people like amy think they have such a handle on how things are going to play out and the next thing they know, their torch is getting snuffed.

I had no idea that they were allowed to just go visit the other tribe :lol:

I liked Amy, its too bad she got voted out.

I kind of had a feeling that it was going to be Amy, as all the footage was all Bobby Jon orientated.

I think they probably should've voted out Bobby Jon.. now that it's to the merge, for the physical challenges he will be hard to beat.

They could have gotten rid of Jamie and still had a 5 to 4 advantage. :mad:

I can't remember who said it (few pages back) but going into the final with a jerk would make it easier to win the million wouldn't it :hmm:

fah said:

That's what I was thinking too...but it would also have been easier for the 4 to sway 1 of the 5, as opposed to them now having to sway 2 to get the numbers on their side.

I'm a bit surprised Cindy and rafe didn't jump ship...if they have any brains, they'll do so this week, team up with Gary, Danni and Bobby Jon and try to get rid of Jamie followed by Judd and Steph.
Otherwise they are gonna finish 6th and 5th respectively. I thought Rafe would be looking to get back with Gary after the merge.

You heard it hear first: the fishmonger is gonna fly under the radar and win the whole tuna.

:giggle:

Rafe too is flying under the radar quite a bit too. Could be either of them really ;)

They did the same thing last night as they did last week : made us think that it was Jamie going home when really it was someone else.

Do you think anyone will find that tiny immunity idol?

I like Rafe. Seems like he's one of the few that actually have a heart.

It's about time for Bobby John and Steph to go. They won their money already.

Bonochick said:

That's what I was thinking too...but it would also have been easier for the 4 to sway 1 of the 5, as opposed to them now having to sway 2 to get the numbers on their side.

ok

here is the only play
i can see

Gary and Danni

need to figure out who is the strongest 4 of the other 6

go to the weaker 2

and tell them they heard the other 4 plotting final 4

they need to then convince them to comming over
perhaps by promising them final 4 with Gary and Danni

Stef and the gal who competed with pot on her head might be the best ones to approach

I know this is using BobbyJohn
but he only wants to be on the Jury anyways

RavenBlue said:
:giggle:

Do you think anyone will find that tiny immunity idol?

of course

if not

they will lead someone to it

for the drama

remember when somebody dropped a key or some damn thing
in the ocean

and somehow with the camera crew right there\
a survivor dove in and found it?

fah said:

I can't remember who said it (few pages back) but going into the final with a jerk would make it easier to win the million wouldn't it :hmm:

That was me fah, but now they have jerks instead of jerk. Well, at least it keeps their options open.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom