Superman or Spiderman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
In the following scenario, an all out no-holds-barred fight between the Superman and Spiderman, who would win?

Facts:

Spiderman
Powers: Does whatever a spider can.
Outfit: Tight as hell spandex, red with white webbing.
Cape: None.
Car: None.
Fly: No.
Strength: That of a spider.
Sidekick: None.
Weakness: Kirsten Dunst apparently.

Superman
Powers: Changes in a phone booth, x-ray vision,
Outfit: Tight ass blue spandex, red undies on the outside, cool belt.
Cape: Yes.
Car: None.
Fly: Indeed.
Strength: Super-human.
Sidekick: Robin.
Weakness: Kryptonite.

There are the facts, now answer wisely.

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 04-24-2002).]

Well, I think Spiderman would win, simply because superman stole batman's sidekick robin, and in the middle of the fight batman would probably show up with some super-kryptonite weapon of destruction and turn the tide in spidermans favor, thus proceeding to liberate robin. Plus spiderman has his spidey senses, so supermans speed would be next to useless...

Originally posted by Lilly:
Superman
Sidekick: Robin.

Superman doesn't have a sidekick - that's Batman. IF the question is Peter Parker vs. Clark Kent, then I pick Clark Kent.

Ladies imagine this - you fall for this really sweet man with his little fobiles and quirks and then in the bedroom you find out he's Superman - especially the man of steel part! (not so much the faster than a speeding bullet part though - LOL!)

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Well, I think Spiderman would win, simply because superman stole batman's sidekick robin, and in the middle of the fight batman would probably show up with some super-kryptonite weapon of destruction and turn the tide in spidermans favor, thus proceeding to liberate robin. Plus spiderman has his spidey senses, so supermans speed would be next to useless...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Strength: That of a spider.

Heck - even my cat can kill a spider. But the really big hairy ones creep me out.

Superman ROCKS!!! He's just grab a big wad of toilet paper and flush smushed Spidey down the toilet.

end of story

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by YellowKite:
Superman doesn't have a sidekick - that's Batman. IF the question is Peter Parker vs. Clark Kent, then I pick Clark Kent.

Ladies imagine this - you fall for this really sweet man with his little fobiles and quirks and then in the bedroom you find out he's Superman - especially the man of steel part! (not so much the faster than a speeding bullet part though - LOL!)

It's a set up scenario. Thus my saying "In the following scenario."
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

Let's be serious here, people. As cool as Spiderman is, Superman would kick his ass ten ways from Sunday in an all-out fight.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Originally posted by PopFly:
Let's be serious here, people. As cool as Spiderman is, Superman would kick his ass ten ways from Sunday in an all-out fight.

I dunno, spiderman can anticipate superman's moves, and hes got his spidey-agility to get him out of harms way... I think itd be a draw up until superman realises, hey, spiderman cant fly, grabs him, flys him up into the atmosphere and then drops him like a stone...

Back
Top Bottom