Supergrass- Album Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heeeeeeeyyyy, is my vision just shit, or does our :rockon: smiley have his thumb sticking out like a fool?

TWO FINGERS. ONLY. It's not metal horns otherwise. :tsk:

hippy said:

awww :(

if you weren't on the other side of thr world, we could actually plan some parties and be more social ;)

I just get tremendously shy and uncomfortable unless I'm around close friends - and now that we're all at different universities in different cities, that makes life difficult.

Tonight, my rugby team, the Wellington Hurricanes, are in the Super 14 final for the first time ever and I couldn't be happier. However, it's not on any TV station I receive, so I won't get to see it unless my flatmate's home and wants to accompany me to a local bar where it's on a big screen. I HATE bars and certainly don't wish to go alone. I was uncomfortable enough watching the semi-final last week with my flatmate there.

Axver said:

I just get tremendously shy and uncomfortable unless I'm around close friends - and now that we're all at different universities in different cities, that makes life difficult.

Tonight, my rugby team, the Wellington Hurricanes, are in the Super 14 final for the first time ever and I couldn't be happier. However, it's not on any TV station I receive, so I won't get to see it unless my flatmate's home and wants to accompany me to a local bar where it's on a big screen. I HATE bars and certainly don't wish to go alone. I was uncomfortable enough watching the semi-final last week with my flatmate there.

since going through uni, I've learned to do most things by myself without feeling too uncomfortable... mostly because I always wanted to go to concerts and things and none of my friends ever wanted to go

so I'm used to it now... being alone's not gonna stop me from having the fun I want! :) It's different in a concert setting though, too, rather than a bar, because you can converse with the people around you as you're all there for the same reason :yes:

^^aww poor baby

:wink:

I actually think you will want to vote for my discs because they are so brilliant, and I think you like most of the stuff I've put on mine:hmm:

pampers_1840.jpg

then you can party with us again :lmao:

LJT said:
^^aww poor baby

:wink:

I actually think you will want to vote for my discs because they are so brilliant, and I think you like most of the stuff I've put on mine:hmm:

I'm sure I'll like alot of the mixes.

Mine are EXTREMELY varied.

I tried to actually imagine myself with only 2 discs of music for the rest of my life. Cover every damn base of music I like.

Country, folk, rock, pop, metal, regge, funk, males and females.

The whole shebang.

And that album wasn't bad. Some quite good songs; I'll definitely be going back to Eon. And once my girlfriend and I are down in Melbourne next year, I can totally see us driving around country Victoria cranking this.

Axver said:
And that album wasn't bad. Some quite good songs; I'll definitely be going back to Eon. And once my girlfriend and I are down in Melbourne next year, I can totally see us driving around country Victoria cranking this.

It's a great road record. That's how I fell in love with it.

MrBrau1 said:

I'm sure I'll like alot of the mixes.

Mine are EXTREMELY varied.

I tried to actually imagine myself with only 2 discs of music for the rest of my life. Cover every damn base of music I like.

Country, folk, rock, pop, metal, regge, funk, males and females.

The whole shebang.

I am pretty damn sure you win the Most Variety Award.

Back
Top Bottom