Super Furry Animals, new single, new album and new tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack In The Box

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
all new!

Laser Beam to be first single from Love Kraft

SUPER FURRY ANIMALS have revealed full details of their comeback single.

The Welsh band release 'Laser Beam' on August 8, the first fruits of new LP 'Love Kraft', which follows on August 22.

'Laser Beam' is backed with two new tracks, 'Sunny Seville' and live favourite 'Colonize The Moon'.

The band are to warm up for their forthcoming summer dates with a one-off show in their native Wales. They play Barry Memorial Hall on July 6.

SFA are also confirmed for a host of festival slots, including T In The Park (July 9), Oxegen (July 10), V Festival (August 20/21) and Isle Of Wight Bestival (September 11). They also play a sold-out, one-off outdoor London show at Somerset House on July 8.

As revealed on this site, SFA will go on a full UK and Irish tour in the autumn.

The tour calls at:

Norwich UEA (September 14)
Manchester Academy (15)
Glasgow Barrowlands (16)
Leeds University (17)
Reading Hexagon (19)
Birmingham Academy (20)
Nottingham Rock City (21)
London Brixton Academy (22)
Liverpool University (23)
Douglas Villa Marina (26)
Dublin Olympia (27)

I've just heard a song called Zoom and it's amazing in a Super Furry way

I've had their Singles Collection since the day it came out, but I've still only listened to it once...

I need to more.

My knowledge of SFA is really limited, but I'm quite into Welsh bands at the moment. I'll try to look into their new stuff. :up:

mofo :shame:

HG... uh, if you can get Songbook Vol. 1 (Singles collection), it's great to start

I've heard it once, it's good... it sounds like Phantom Power, I mean, it has more folk-psychedelia like Phantom Power but with its own personality

well, I need listen to it more

SFA are Radiohead with a sense of humor. One of the 3 most exciting, vital bands in music right now. Each new release is a potential masterpiece for the ages. Fearless experimenters with an ear for pop gold. How often does that combo come along?

If you don't have Rings Around the World, Guerilla, and Phantom Power, BUY THEM IMMEDIATELY.

Back
Top Bottom