Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - CSGW Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here? :wave:

Aloha :wave: :wave: :wave:

:lol: It's not a BBQ outside, it's just a restaurant that sells Korean BBQ style food.

Aw that sucks. I usually find that whenever I do want to see/talk to people no one's ever around; but when I'm in my total anti-social mood it seems like everyone wants to hang out or talk.

It makes no sense.

:lol: Okay I did think... that'd be quite a horrible BBQ!

Exactly... I'm most of the time completely anti-social, but when I know people are away it makes me want to see them :huh: Ridiculous!

Hi Emma :kiss:

Join the antisocial club :up: I hate socializing... I prefer my own company, reading, watching a good movie, TV, music, etc.

When did you restart school? :hmm: I did last week.

I started on Monday.
Got sick on Tuesday.
Missed class on Wednesday.
Barely made it through Thursday.
And didn't enjoy Friday as much as I should have because of being sick. :(

Aw Dani that sounds nasty. As long as you get plenty of rest this weekend, all should be ok :D I take it you're not the sort to skip school? :wink:

Aloha :wave: :wave: :wave:

:lol: Okay I did think... that'd be quite a horrible BBQ!

Exactly... I'm most of the time completely anti-social, but when I know people are away it makes me want to see them :huh: Ridiculous!

I'm exactly like that. You wouldn't believe the amount of time I spend ignoring people on MSN and sometimes coming up with excuses to not go to things I'm invited to (especially when certain people I can't stand will be there). :reject:

Hi Emma :kiss:

Join the antisocial club :up: I hate socializing... I prefer my own company, reading, watching a good movie, TV, music, etc.

:hi5: to that. Other people never seem to get it either. My Mum's always like "why don't you go out more?!" ... but I'm quite happy keeping myself to myself most of the time.

GOING TO THE EMMYS?!

I'm exactly like that. You wouldn't believe the amount of time I spend ignoring people on MSN and sometimes coming up with excuses to not go to things I'm invited to (especially when certain people I can't stand will be there). :reject:

Oh my god SAME HERE! Seriously, I'm always having to lie to friends and stuff... some of them go out almost every night. And I feel like I've done loads when I've done something with them about one a week :lol:
I just think alot of people take it for rudeness or something. But I find being in peoples company really, really tiring most of the time.

Aw Dani that sounds nasty. As long as you get plenty of rest this weekend, all should be ok :D I take it you're not the sort to skip school? :wink:

Definitely not, I hate missing class. First of all I enjoy it, and I'm paying so much for it...what's the point in skipping. :shrug:

I'm going to the Golden Globes tomorrow with a friend for some celeb-spotting :yes: :D We might get lucky and meet up with some....

I'm going to the Golden Globes tomorrow with a friend for some celeb-spotting :yes: :D We might get lucky and meet up with some....

Golden Globes.. Emmys... same thing :lol: That's so cool, one of the perks of being in LA right?
Is Golden Globes TV or film? :hmm:

Oh my god SAME HERE! Seriously, I'm always having to lie to friends and stuff... some of them go out almost every night. And I feel like I've done loads when I've done something with them about one a week :lol:
I just think alot of people take it for rudeness or something. But I find being in peoples company really, really tiring most of the time.

There's some people (and some of my friends) that I only see every month or so and to be quite honest that's enough for me. I know they do tonnes of stuff without me and half of the time they don't even ask me, probably because I know that I'll say no. :lol: And that's fine with me, I enjoy my house.

There's some people (and some of my friends) that I only see every month or so and to be quite honest that's enough for me. I know they do tonnes of stuff without me and half of the time they don't even ask me, probably because I know that I'll say no. :lol: And that's fine with me, I enjoy my house.

That's really cool your friends are so laid back about it... my friends don't understand at all and presume I'm being a bitch if I get out of meeting them :shrug: Which is all the time :lol:
Ditto that :up: Home rules.

All 3 of us should live together and be hermits for the rest of our lives. :lol:

Dani, you kind of describe me :lol: Except that I do go out sometimes :hmm: I used to a lot more earlier but now it's like I'm becoming more my own person and realize I can be fine on my own too :D

All 3 of us should live together and be hermits for the rest of our lives. :lol:

Dani, you kind of describe me :lol: Except that I do go out sometimes :hmm: I used to a lot more earlier but now it's like I'm becoming more my own person and realize I can be fine on my own too :D

:lol: Wayne and John can come and visit at weekends. They'll spend the week days working hard to put food on our table. They are not permitted to eat any of that food themselves.

:lol:

Anyway I'm sorry to say I should go, I have so much to catch up on and I don't want to leave it all for tomorrow because that would be baaad. And 2009 Dani is trying to spread out her work and not leave it all until the last panic attack-inducing minute. :happy:

Night Zee, Emma, and Justin.

Yes Justin, you can join! :hyper:

What are the chances I'll meet Johnny Depp? :uhoh: Apparently he's supernice to his fans like Bono is and has to stop for everyone.

:lol:

Anyway I'm sorry to say I should go, I have so much to catch up on and I don't want to leave it all for tomorrow because that would be baaad. And 2009 Dani is trying to spread out her work and not leave it all until the last panic attack-inducing minute. :happy:

Night Zee, Emma, and Justin.

:wave: Bye 2009 Dani :lol:

Yes Justin, you can join! :hyper:

What are the chances I'll meet Johnny Depp? :uhoh: Apparently he's supernice to his fans like Bono is and has to stop for everyone.

He seems like he'd be cool to meet, but has he got any reason to be at the globes at the moment? So go for Kate Winslet if you see her, she's supposed to be one of the nicest film starts EVER. Plus she has the whole "positive female body imagine" thing.

Kate Winslet yes, I'm a fan of her :up: Her career has also been pretty remarkable. I'm replying to your PM Emma, watch out for my explosive reply :uhoh:

PM? I haven't PMed anyone in ages... :lol: you've taken your time :madwife: :lol: :D

Positive female body image = SO important!! Why don't these fashion designers and all realize that anorexia is NOT attractive?! Protuding bones aren't attractive. :|

Justiin, being a man, do you like skinny or curvy bodies?

Positive female body image = SO important!! Why don't these fashion designers and all realize that anorexia is NOT attractive?! Protuding bones aren't attractive. :|

Justiin, being a man, do you like skinny or curvy bodies?

It doesn't matter to me in the least. What's on the inside is the most important thing. Intelligence, creativity and kindness are what make people the most attractive in my mind. :up:

I think it's just the silly idea that we have to be one particular thing that pisses me off... like if it was the other way around, and everyone wanted to be curvy and you weren't supposed to be skinny... that'd be just as ridiculous. I'm not having anyone tell me what body shape I am or not allowed to have :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom