Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - CSGW Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the point. :D

I found a picture, we even made flags and wrote our names with food colouring!

n500619083_521415_8463.jpg

I love every part of that...except the coffee. :wink:

YES! OH MY GOD! I'm not kidding, every house I go to here (including my own) has the SAME glasses. :lmao:

If you ever come over I'll bake some for you! :)

Way to make me feel terribly unoriginal :( :lol: Damn my Mum :madwife: Damn Ikea :madwife:

Haha everyone has them... but not everyone has "made in Italy" on the bottom like we have :wink:

Okay, I'll be over Tuesday afternoon :D

:lol: Without a doubt.

Dani, those look very tasty. :drool: And that's coming from a light coffee drinker. :wink: I might have a cup tonight though. :hmm:

Oh no Cassie! Tell me you're not one of the Coffee Club! NOO!

I'm a recent sort of convert. :reject: I only like one cup or so a week, and it has to be heavily flavored and lots of creamer used. :lol:

...okay, that's bearable! I can drink it with LOADS of milk and LOADS of sugar but only when I need to stay up for something :lol:

Tell me you prefer Tea though!

...okay, that's bearable! I can drink it with LOADS of milk and LOADS of sugar but only when I need to stay up for something :lol:

Tell me you prefer Tea though!

I don't really like tea either. :reject: :lol: Honestly, I mostly drink pop (soda, whatever your preferred term is :wink: ) and juice. Sometimes water. I'm a horribly unhealthy person sometimes. :lol:

Way to make me feel terribly unoriginal :( :lol: Damn my Mum :madwife: Damn Ikea :madwife:

Haha everyone has them... but not everyone has "made in Italy" on the bottom like we have :wink:

Okay, I'll be over Tuesday afternoon :D

Oh no Cassie! Tell me you're not one of the Coffee Club! NOO!

:lol: I love IKEA, everyone has their stuff but it's a happy place to go to.

What's wrong with the coffee club? :(

Pop's my preferred term :wink:

I drink alot of Orange Squash... not a big fan of the Juice ( :lol: I'm like a child, and can't things with bits in!) I'm unhealthy too, I just don't really like unhealthy food and drink that much :shrug: And I'm not going to beat myself up over it like some people do.

:lol: I love IKEA, everyone has their stuff but it's a happy place to go to.

What's wrong with the coffee club? :(

When I'm older all my stuff will be from there :up: It's cheap and really cool. Perfection!

I'm sorry :( You can be an honorary member of the tea club? Of which it seems I'm the only member! :lol:

What's your favorite pop or soda, Cassie? :)

Mountain Dew Code Red. Hands down. :lol: Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb is the second place choice.

Pop's my preferred term :wink:

I drink alot of Orange Squash... not a big fan of the Juice ( :lol: I'm like a child, and can't things with bits in!) I'm unhealthy too, I just don't really like unhealthy food and drink that much :shrug: And I'm not going to beat myself up over it like some people do.

:hi5: Me too, it's a contested term in the Midwest. :wink:

:lol: I don't like things in my juice either...no pulp orange juice all the way. :up: Though I'm more of an apple juice fan myself. :wink:

Nope, me either, I eat what I like and do what I like because I couldn't care less. Life is for enjoying, not worrying about petty things like that.

When I'm older all my stuff will be from there :up: It's cheap and really cool. Perfection!

I'm sorry :( You can be an honorary member of the tea club? Of which it seems I'm the only member! :lol:

Yes! When I grow up I want my house to be all IKEA :)

Sure...you and John can go be members of the tea club.:wink:

Mountain Dew Code Red. Hands down. :lol: Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb is the second place choice.

:hi5: Me too, it's a contested term in the Midwest. :wink:

:lol: I don't like things in my juice either...no pulp orange juice all the way. :up: Though I'm more of an apple juice fan myself. :wink:

Nope, me either, I eat what I like and do what I like because I couldn't care less. Life is for enjoying, not worrying about petty things like that.

We're agreeing with everything again :lol: We have to find SOMETHING people are in disagreement with in this thread... what could it be? :hmm:

Exactly :up: I eat and drink what I want and nothing else. So, primarily things full of fat and sugar :D

My favorite pop is A&W Root Beer or Cream Soda. :drool: What a random drink. :lol:

Contested? I've always called it pop too. :hi5:

:up: A&W Root Beer is fantastic too. Cream Soda, I'm not a fan of. :wink: Yeah, I know, it's a weird thing of mine...:lol:

Maybe just in Minnesota and Wisconsin then? It's pop in some parts of the two states and soda in others.

We're agreeing with everything again :lol: We have to find SOMETHING people are in disagreement with in this thread... what could it be? :hmm:

Exactly :up: I eat and drink what I want and nothing else. So, primarily things full of fat and sugar :D

:lol: Maybe that's why we're all posting in this thread? :wink:

:hi5: Same here, same here. Fat and sugar filled things are always the best tasting. :drool:

Oh, and just as a side note to my Code Red obsession, imagine my dismay when I found out that the University of Minnesota is a Coke products only school. :scream: :wink:

:lol: Maybe that's why we're all posting in this thread? :wink:

:hi5: Same here, same here. Fat and sugar filled things are always the best tasting. :drool:

I think you're onto a winner, there :wink:

Oh yeah... and some people CHOOSE to eat raisins and stuff, for leisure? Why, oh why?! :huh: :lol:

Root Beer floats. :drool:

Soda reminds me too much of baking soda. Weird, I know. :wink:

Root beer floats remind me of summer. :up: Good times. :)

:lol: Interesting, but understandable. I just like saying "pop." :wink: And, when you make the sign for pop in ASL, it makes a popping noise, further making our case for pop, not soda. :lol:

I think you're onto a winner, there :wink:

Oh yeah... and some people CHOOSE to eat raisins and stuff, for leisure? Why, oh why?! :huh: :lol:

Sometimes I'm a smart person... :wink:

:lol: I've got no idea why anyone would subject themselves to that. Chocolate covered raisins :up: Regular raisins :down: :lol:

Root beer floats remind me of summer. :up: Good times. :)

:lol: Interesting, but understandable. I just like saying "pop." :wink: And, when you make the sign for pop in ASL, it makes a popping noise, further making our case for pop, not soda. :lol:

:up:

:lol: I try to avoid drinking things that remind me of something that along with vinegar can be used in science class to make a volcano. :wink:

:lol: My dad's one of those freaks. But he's old so apparently eating healthy matters. :wink:

:lol: If we go by the logic of the grandpa in Little Miss Sunshine, once you get old, you should do stupid things, why not? :wink:

:up:

:lol: I try to avoid drinking things that remind me of something that along with vinegar can be used in science class to make a volcano. :wink:

:lol: Probably a good choice. I never got to make one of those volcano things in science class, now that I think about it. :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom