sunday night lauve line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
by popular demand, i'm back to field questions about love.

or, as i like to spell it...lauve.

pronounce as spelled. it's a life-enriching experience, you'll thank me for it later.

tonite's the last before another week begins for most of us. perhaps you have holidays, or maybe you're between 7obs. whatever the case, sunday nights always bring out a bit of sadness in depression in the most of us.

so to combat that, i've been assigned to answer your questions on lauve.

let's talk about lauve.

do you have a lover you don't have to lauve?

are you tired of being with a girl too drunk to even talk?

whatever your case may be, lay it on the line...

the lauve line.

Way to go quoting the only good Brighteyes song ever, Zoomerang9666!

Apart from that, I have nothing much to add other than to say that it's typical of your communist canadian mindset that you'd insist on spelling love differently to the rest of the englishspeakingpeoples!!!!!!

Kieran McConville said:
Way to go quoting the only good Brighteyes song ever, Zoomerang9666!

Apart from that, I have nothing much to add other than to say that it's typical of your communist canadian mindset that you'd insist on spelling love differently to the rest of the englishspeakingpeoples!!!!!!

:sad:

i was part of one of my best friends' wedding on the weekend. i got to wear a fancy dress and danced with cute boys all night.

and kieran, wouldn't us commie canadians spell it 'louve'?

Se7en said:
my louve is 8 hours away. :sad:
that sucks. :hug:

i am in the same boat as miss avsgirl. i don't even have dogs.

louve :madspit:

Last edited:
I spent Sunday afternoon baking cookies for my lauve.

Sunday night, I rubbed my lauve's feet.

Start a lauve train! :angry:

Zoomerang, you were totally wrong in your lisbon setlist prediction....they played 40 instead of Vertigo as the last song...Why do we complain so much :shrug:

:wink:

Last edited:
Lisbon!!!! What about the longawaited tour of my head!!! WHat about that, huh!!!

They didn't play vertigo in my head last night, or any night for that matter! All they played was 20th Century Blues, over and over and over and over again.

Meanwhile, over in swaziland or wherever people see u2 concerts, it's 5 Vertigos a night! What gives, guys! WHat gives!!!!!

Kieran McConville said:
Lisbon!!!! What about the longawaited tour of my head!!! WHat about that, huh!!!

They didn't play vertigo in my head last night, or any night for that matter! All they played was 20th Century Blues, over and over and over and over again.

Meanwhile, over in swaziland or wherever people see u2 concerts, it's 5 Vertigos a night! What gives, guys! WHat gives!!!!!

:hmm:

Ehm, I addressed Zoomerang96. You're not him, right?.......or.......is there something you would like to tell us? :eyebrow:

Sunday Night Lauve (Louve?) Line?

Is this anything like the Sunday Night Sex Show with Sue?

zoomer, you haven't turned into a creepy old woman with her own line of sex toys, have you? Keep your robotic lauve to yourself. Down with robot lauve!

Back
Top Bottom