Sunburst Finish brought to you by The Communist Sun Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get all the dogs hair off the carpet :lol:

He has me to suck him :wink:

I miss my babies :sad:

What a topic jump there Wild!

You can't just drop "He has me to suck him" so casually into a conversation! I won't allow it :madwife:

So someone I know last night was talking about giving up her life and moving to England to be with a guy; an hour later she broke up with him; today she's planning on going to away for the weekend with this other guy for basically drinking and sex...and she wonders why I didn't think her relationship would work out...

So someone I know last night was talking about giving up her life and moving to England to be with a guy; an hour later she broke up with him; today she's planning on going to away for the weekend with this other guy for basically drinking and sex...and she wonders why I didn't think her relationship would work out...

:ohmy:

And what's wrong with giving up your life and moving to England? :wink:

drink :drool: sex :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom