Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a huge show at school (that was AWESOME, btw) and then final projects to prepare and grade. Just finished *wipes brow*

What have you been up to? Are you still working in retail? As I recall, you were working in a department store or something...

I had a huge show at school (that was AWESOME, btw) and then final projects to prepare and grade. Just finished *wipes brow*

What have you been up to? Are you still working in retail? As I recall, you were working in a department store or something...

:lol: No, a lot has changed in my life since then! I graduated college (with honors and dean's list :D) and then worked for 6 months at Macy's in Minnesota, then moved out west to LA to attend grad school.

:lol: No, a lot has changed in my life since then! I graduated college (with honors and dean's list :D) and then worked for 6 months at Macy's in Minnesota, then moved out west to LA to attend grad school.

:reject: sorry! I remember you graduated now! Are you at UCLA? And I'm assuming you just finished finals?

Yes... I had a crazy week of finals and managed to get 2 As and a B. I'm pretty darn happy considering the amount of work I put in for them! What show did you put on? :drool:

Yes... I had a crazy week of finals and managed to get 2 As and a B. I'm pretty darn happy considering the amount of work I put in for them! What show did you put on? :drool:

It's called 'Picnic' by William Inge (there's a really bad movie version starring William Holden). It's about sexual morays and women's views of themselves in the 1950's. Here's a pic of the set :love:

IMG_4395.jpg

I have seen that play Zooey! I went to the show when it was done at my college, it was pretty good. A show about women's sexual morals in the 1950s is always bound to do well :lol: How did it go?

WOW!!! I can't believe you've seen it - that's so cool!!! Did you like it? The audience LOVED it - some even cried at the end!! The actors did really well.

CONGRATS on your finals! :up: I remember agonizing over every point in grad school. WE had this one class - your whole grade was on ly 60 points and the teacher would grade down to the 1/4 of a point. You'd get like a 6.75 on an assignment and FREAK out over the missed .25 :lol:

Zooey - I did love it. I went with my best friend at the time and we're both people who never cry while watching plays and all but this one did make us cry a little :lol:

Zooey - I did love it. I went with my best friend at the time and we're both people who never cry while watching plays and all but this one did make us cry a little :lol:

Ah, the magic of theatre :applaud:

Alright kiddos, I'm off to turn in a couple forms and then IM OUTTA HERE!!!! I'm going to see my son play Joseph in the school play today :lol: Hopefully I"ll see more of y'all in the next two weeks. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom