Sun Arise by The Kangaroo Tying CSGW's, Sport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to Rattle and Hum for the first time in over 18 months...

:hi5: How's that going?

I listened to Clouds Taste Metallic and now At War with the Mystics from the Flaming Lips, Mystics being the first time in several months, and it's :drool:

:hi5: How's that going?

I listened to Clouds Taste Metallic and now At War with the Mystics from the Flaming Lips, Mystics being the first time in several months, and it's :drool:

I'm only onto All Along the Watchtower, the live stuff is really underwhelming though, it sounds weird mixed with the studio stuff still does. Still really like the studio stuff though, but why hasn't Heartland started yet, that's what I really want to hear :lol:

Oh and hey Zee :wave:

I'm only onto All Along the Watchtower, the live stuff is really underwhelming though, it sounds weird mixed with the studio stuff still does. Still really like the studio stuff though, but why hasn't Heartland started yet, that's what I really want to hear :lol:

I agree. There should've been consistency with having studio or live, or both, but separating them, I think. And, there are definitely better representations of those songs live on other bootlegs, but yeah, the studio stuff is great. Heartland is one of my favorites too. :up:

I'm good kids, how be you all?

Sick but okay I guess.

Yeah. Maybe it wouldn't sound as strange if the live tracks were more like the studio ones. Bullet live followed by All I Want Is You for example, always seemed strange.

Predictions for 2009 from an Irish newspaper

"I predict that in Autumn Bono will surprise the nation as he wins the first "International Goodwill Award for Winning the Most Goodwill Wards, Except the Nobel Peace Prize". At the awards ceremony in Vienna, Bono takes off his sunglasses, from which fall saggy, drooping cheeks; the results of years of gloating. A new trend starts in wearing tight sunglasses as a cheap replacement for Botox and facial stretches."

I don't know why people think the Irish like U2, they're the most hated band in Ireland :lol:

Just the same thing I've been dealing with since March.

Which is... ?

Predictions for 2009 from an Irish newspaper

"I predict that in Autumn Bono will surprise the nation as he wins the first "International Goodwill Award for Winning the Most Goodwill Wards, Except the Nobel Peace Prize". At the awards ceremony in Vienna, Bono takes off his sunglasses, from which fall saggy, drooping cheeks; the results of years of gloating. A new trend starts sin wearing tight sunglasses as a cheap replacement for Botox and facial stretches."

I don't know why people think the Irish like U2, they're the most hated band in Ireland :lol:

:lol: What a nasty article! But Bono himself say somewhere that if you do well, you're not like in Ireland or something to that effect? There's this whole "I'm going to get that bastard" attitude...I think he said it on Larry King many moons ago. :hmm:

I've always wondered if it was a more of a

"Edge play the blues"
"No! *goes crazy on guitar*"

or

"Edge play the blues"
"what? *goes crazy on guitar*"

situation :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom