Summer-Time dare. Post a pic of you in..your

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deep said:
get a ballroom (dancefloor)

Oh please :p

The above posts were mearly acknowleding hapiness and love.

If you want to read about people that should get a room, check the hockey threads in the sports forum :wink:

how long will it take dbear to come in here sporting too-tight black biker latex shorts to show off to the world?:angry:

what is 'it'

the tyre round your tummy some men have?

Some are Mini sizes and others Truck sizes?

Mate, dont u worry, I adore ya for who ya are!

lots of woman would wanna run their hands all over a body like that Diam!!!!!!!!!
:yes:

men like that are cute.....

diamond said:
well, heres the deal-
everybody is too self conscious, i think if members were to 'let-go' of their insecurities and what other ppl thought of their appearences it would and should empower their own self-esteems and empower their own indivual characters.

thank u-
Dr BrunoPhil:angry:

Hmmm....Isn't this what I told you after you took issue with Kathy Bates' hot tub scene?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
there are loads but none that are current, because i do not like my body now. i have no problems showing you how i used to look because that is how i want to look again. :|

I feel the same way...I have no problem posting my old bikini body :D The current one will not be seen outside of my backyard :no:

3376674%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323398%3B98%3B%3A9ot1lsi

3376674%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323398%3B98%3B%3B2ot1lsi

3376674%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3A%3D83%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323398%3B98%3B%3C3ot1lsi

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:up: yay char! where were you in those pics? i love that pool.

Puerto Vallarta...we used to have a timeshare villa there but we sold it :(

The ocean was right on the other side of the pool area...it was SO beautiful.

diamond said:
well, heres the deal-
everybody is too self conscious, i think if members were to 'let-go' of their insecurities and what other ppl thought of their appearences it would and should empower their own self-esteems and empower their own indivual characters.

thank u-
Dr BrunoPhil:angry:

You know, diamond, I find it fascinating that you would have the nerve to say something like this after all the fuss, shuddering and puking you did when you saw Kathy Bates in the pool in that movie!

All you could say was how awful she looked, how could she assault your tender eyes with her grotesque physique etc etc...and I said she was brave and showed her empowered self-esteem etc, but you refused to acknowledge it.

Yet now you are doing a 180??? Are you saying if someone posted a pic of themselves with a body like hers you would say "good for you!" ?????

HA!!!!! Everyone knows what unrealistic views people have of bodies, especially the double standard for women, and I am not a bit surprised there is hesitation in posting bikini pics. I for one wouldn't be caught dead posting myself in a bikini!

That said, there are some gorgeous women in this thread, and I am now officially depressed. :(

Wow.. where was this Kathy Bates thing at? I must have missed that one.

Jess you are beautiful and I'm sure you look great in a bikini :)

Voila....it all starts right on pg 1! We argued about it the whole way!

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70469&highlight=about+schmidt

Granted she WAS naked, and not in a bikini, but I think the same reaction would have been provoked. Diamond? Am I not correct in pointing this out?

Sicy, that is very kind of you :hug: unfortunately, I look terrible in a bikini, and thank God I didn't have to break one out in Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom