Sumgayit, Azerbaijan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall pray for America to sink into the ocean! :hyper:

If you could fix it so that said tsunami also wipes out Auckland (except Ian) but doesn't touch the rest of New Zealand, that would be cool.

Well, if it also takes out Huntly and Hamilton, that'd be fine. But in that case, make sure it doesn't hit Kim, either.

No, it doesn't. :lol:

Ah, shit, I forgot about the debate! I haven't really watched much of any of them!

I caught the end of the second presidential debate and the majority of Palin making a fool of herself in the vice-presidential debate.

God, McCain is truly one of the most boring speakers I've ever heard, and I've never seen anybody debate as bad as Palin. And I've watched grade eight students with no debating experience debate.

If you could fix it so that said tsunami also wipes out Auckland (except Ian) but doesn't touch the rest of New Zealand, that would be cool.

Well, if it also takes out Huntly and Hamilton, that'd be fine. But in that case, make sure it doesn't hit Kim, either.

Oh, no worries! I'll make sure it doesn't hit anyone here. :D

I caught the end of the second presidential debate and the majority of Palin making a fool of herself in the vice-presidential debate.

God, McCain is truly one of the most boring speakers I've ever heard, and I've never seen anybody debate as bad as Palin. And I've watched grade eight students with no debating experience debate.
Palin is a fool, period. I thought it was hilarious when Katie Couric embarrassed the hell out of her.

McCain could put me to sleep. Those two are a disaster waiting to happen. If they honestly win, I will cry.

Palin is a fool, period. I thought it was hilarious when Katie Couric embarrassed the hell out of her.

McCain could put me to sleep. Those two are a disaster waiting to happen. If they honestly win, I will cry.

Yeah, Katie Couric of all people! And then Palin tries to go on some anti-media campaign. I wish she'd just shoo her gosh-darn backside back to Alaska.

By the looks of things, McCain's falling behind every day. It'd be wrong to say Obama has this in the bag, but I think the nightmare of Republican rule has only barely a shade over three months to last.

Yeah, Katie Couric of all people! And then Palin tries to go on some anti-media campaign. I wish she'd just shoo her gosh-darn backside back to Alaska.

By the looks of things, McCain's falling behind every day. It'd be wrong to say Obama has this in the bag, but I think the nightmare of Republican rule has only barely a shade over three months to last.
It's still amusing nonetheless. I figured he'd pick her as soon as Obama didn't pick Clinton. He hoped to rope in bitter Hillary supporters, I am sure!

I really hope you're right. If there's one thing that terrifies me, it's this doozy of a duo taking over the White House.

I would also request rogue waves to take out people I didn't like at high school, but since Queensland's being taken out, I'm pretty sure they'll get dragged into the sea anyway. :up:

I would also request rogue waves to take out people I didn't like at high school, but since Queensland's being taken out, I'm pretty sure they'll get dragged into the sea anyway. :up:

:laugh:
Yeah, there's no hope for them with the wave that's taking out Queensland.

It's still amusing nonetheless. I figured he'd pick her as soon as Obama didn't pick Clinton. He hoped to rope in bitter Hillary supporters, I am sure!

I really hope you're right. If there's one thing that terrifies me, it's this doozy of a duo taking over the White House.

Which, if you ask me, just proves he's sexist and thinks women are that stupid and shallow that they'll vote for somebody just because they have ovaries. Somebody who votes Democrat isn't going to change their vote just because the Republican ticket has boobs!

Obama looks like he's going to win the important states, he's even leading in Florida for god's sake, so even if the national popular vote is tight, he will likely come away with the electoral college win.

Somebody who votes Democrat isn't going to change their vote just because the Republican ticket has boobs!
One important thing to remember: Men like boobs. Some of them will! My dad is a perfect example. (Yes, I do realise you said women. I mean people in general!)

Obama looks like he's going to win the important states, he's even leading in Florida for god's sake, so even if the national popular vote is tight, he will likely come away with the electoral college win.
:hyper:

I can't fucking wait for the Republican nightmare to be over!
I'm going to get so shitfaced if he wins! Likewise, I am gonna get so shitfaced if he loses. :laugh:

Axver don't you know that women are voting for Obama because of his good looks and are voting against Palin because she's attractive? Women are insanely shallow; I read it in the paper!

Axver don't you know that women are voting for Obama because of his good looks and are voting against Palin because she's attractive? Women are insanely shallow; I read it in the paper!

Funny thing: I know a few women who do think Obama is attractive.

Oh, I suspect I read the same or a similarly bad article on FYM. :lmao:

One important thing to remember: Men like boobs. Some of them will! My dad is a perfect example. (Yes, I do realise you said women. I mean people in general!)

:hyper:

I can't fucking wait for the Republican nightmare to be over!
I'm going to get so shitfaced if he wins! Likewise, I am gonna get so shitfaced if he loses. :laugh:

I truly don't get the people who find Palin attractive. God, that's a hideous woman.

And yeah, you're just going to use the election as an excuse to get drunk either way. :wink:

I truly don't get the people who find Palin attractive. God, that's a hideous woman.

And yeah, you're just going to use the election as an excuse to get drunk either way. :wink:
She is fuckin' scary. She gives me nightmares. I'm afraid to go to sleep. Hold me. :sad:

You know me well. Any excuse to get drunk is a good one. :wink:

Incidentally, anybody who votes for McCain/Palin is banned from the Superthread for life.

This is leftist and centrist territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom