Sumgayit, Azerbaijan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. I think I just lost a little bit of respect for you. :(

:tsk: A sweeping generalization, I know, but I'm always baffled when I'm with Americans. You're all great fun... for the most part :)

:tsk: A sweeping generalization, I know, but I'm always baffled when I'm with Americans. You're all great fun... for the most part :)

:lol:
99% of the population are idiots.
There's that cool 1% factor though ... like myself. I'm fun. When I'm not carrying out three hour conversations with inanimate objects because I've drank entirely too much!

I don't see very many good features about it.
And I live here!

Boston's good.

But I wouldn't weep if America fell into the sea tomorrow. Unless it caused a tsunami that washed away New Zealand and Melbourne. That would be unpleasant.

Boston's good.

But I wouldn't weep if America fell into the sea tomorrow. Unless it caused a tsunami that washed away New Zealand and Melbourne. That would be unpleasant.

What if it caused a tsunami that dropped me off into Melbourne?

Oh, I'm not good? :angry:

I could say something here but I don't think this thread needs more flirting.

And damnit, I just realised that even if I wag my lectures tomorrow, I'll only get to see the first 25-35 minutes of the final US presidential debate. :grumpy:

Suppose I could try to remember how to programme my video machine. I haven't programmed it to record anything in ... years.

I could say something here but I don't think this thread needs more flirting.

And damnit, I just realised that even if I wag my lectures tomorrow, I'll only get to see the first 25-35 minutes of the final US presidential debate. :grumpy:

Suppose I could try to remember how to programme my video machine. I haven't programmed it to record anything in ... years.
No, it doesn't. :lol:

Ah, shit, I forgot about the debate! I haven't really watched much of any of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom