sum1telme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hm can't say I've ever thought of sex appeal when listening to Radiohead...I'll get back to you.

P.S. Your spoon is too big :D

talk show host, i might be wrong (best riff ever), there there.

but even those are a stretch for being sexy to me...lol. it is even possible for anyone to find any of their stuff to be sexually erotic?

Cow of the Seas said:
talk show host, i might be wrong (best riff ever), there there.

but even those are a stretch for being sexy to me...lol. it is even possible for anyone to find any of their stuff to be sexually erotic?

mmm

I might be wrong has a seductive kinda riff, airbag has those drums. The songs on the bends are of the type (song structure, guitars, melodies etc) that appear sexy until you actually start listening to them!

I would say Talk Show Host, if the F-word doesnt offend you too much.

soulfulmofo, ya i guess so...in a jerking off sorta way... :wink:

what. thats what the songs about, but i think you knew that.

This is gonna sounds silly, but I've always thought Karma Police, Fake Plastic Trees and Exit Music were very sexy.

Yea i knew this was a hard one to answer when i asked it. that's why i have no suggestions. i agree exit music is a bit sexay. but i don't think we can really consider lyrics if we want any good contenders.

oooh, i thought of sexy songs last night in my car. sit down, stand up has a great dum machine bit which makes it automatically sexy. the theif, by can (covered by radiohead) is also quite sexy.

i love exit music but i think it's kind of wrist-slashing music rather than make out music.

i don't know if sail to the moon is sexy but i love it so much i could probably make out to it.

i agree with bear. the thief is pretty sexy.

maybe lucky too. :shifty:

Come on folks, let's not get too legalistic and narrow in our thinking. I may not jerk off to it (then again, I may), but rock n roll is sex set to music. That's what it is. Including Radiohead. Doesn't mean it's 'about' sex, of course, but you get the idea.

so let me get this straight.. this alleged "kieran" character can have a smoking avatar (causing cancer, slowly killing) and my avatar is not allowed to be copulating canines (creating many cute puppies). something doesn't add up here. i think it's 2+2=5.

and something smells like cinnamon.

shit skeek, i never realized you were such a radiohead fan. you even know about 2+2=5. you like the song? their new album is rumored to be called that, but ofcourse noone knows.

kieran, the question we all want to know is "is she smoking a cigarette?"

Back
Top Bottom