Sula is leaving us again......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
or.....

Another opportunity for the Minnesota Interfernecers to get together and party! :sexywink:

3364539523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323362%3B585%3A8ot1lsi

We're going to miss her for the next four months (EXACTLY FOUR MONTHS).

The Elevation DVD was on in the background. Ron is Edge, Zoney is Adam, Lilly is Bono (not pictured is Lemon Meringue is playing the part of Larry and Ali rose is playing the screaming fans).

awww, zoney. I am gonna miss you all too. The Twin City gang...quite simply...rocks the casbah!

*hugs*

I'll be thinking of you all on the plane tomorrow. Speaking of which...you had better show up and see me off, mr. special airport clearances. ;)

sulawesigirl4 said:

I'll be thinking of you all on the plane tomorrow.

Now what?! I am confused... :huh: where are you going?!@? sula doesn't like North America :(

Because of actually having to work today (I guess I am always working) - I missed Sula before she got on her plane to Amsterdam (headed back to Switzerland until April). But, forthe second straight Sula trip, I did watch her plane take off and wave from the side of the runway.

They board that damn plane WAY too early.....

3364539523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323362%3B585%3A8ot1lsi

People on the left (Front to back): Lilly, Ali Rose, WalkRon and in the back a non-interferencer who is a U2 fan and very cool!!!

People on the right (Front to back): Zonelistener, Sula, non-interfernecer U2 fan who is really cool (although I have heard she has been to PLEBA before) and Lemon Meringue.

These same people are in the rest of the photos.

That's too bad

zonelistener said:
Because of actually having to work today (I guess I am always working) - I missed Sula before she got on her plane to Amsterdam (headed back to Switzerland until April). But, forthe second straight Sula trip, I did watch her plane take off and wave from the side of the runway.

They board that damn plane WAY too early.....

:sad:

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU GIRL!!!

(She promised me she?d visit again... I?m still in tears bc I miss her so much....)

Come back dadididadaaa baby come back

Back
Top Bottom