Sula: I want you to come here and bask in jealousy with me!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Viggo

I saw this at Theonering.net and I was soooo jealous!!! Not so much cos I'm infatuated with Viggo, though hes damn cool, but that this person got to hanf out on the set of LOTR!!! I would sell my soul to do that!!
well...maybe not THAT far!

Ok, I'm all here...basking in jealousy with you. *sniff*

:drool:

How cool would that be? Both meeting Viggo and hanging out on the LOTR set. Not to mention being a small child and getting to "meet Aragorn" in full costume. wow. He sounds pretty good with kids.

Thanks for the heads up, Basstrap. I feel inspired to post random LOTR pics. :D

gallery04.jpg

03.jpg

31.jpg

36.jpg

42.jpg

Viggofession

OK maybe this should go in zooconfess or something but why don't we mix it up today? ;)

I don't really know who this Viggo is or understand the obsession with him! :silent: :ohmy: :eek: :silent:

Sula don't kill me!! :wink:

Reoh no not again

oliveu2cm said:
OK maybe this should go in zooconfess or something but why don't we mix it up today? ;)

I don't really know who this Viggo is or understand the obsession with him! :silent: :ohmy: :eek: :silent:

Sula don't kill me!! :wink:

Oh my not another one DOH!!! I sadly was like you...once...a long long time ago...but I've been Viggofied...:yes: let's allow Sula to reform us again shall we! :tongue: :lol: :sexywink:

*kills olive* :mac: ;)

Viggo Mortensen is a very accomplished actor, one who till now has flourished in secondary roles and done a variety of characters. He's a bit of a renaissance man as he is also an artist (his painting has been exhibited in various galleries), a poet and a writer. Playing the role of Aragorn in LOTR was probably the first time many people really noticed him as a lead actor, and he did a damn fine job if I say so myself.

Oh, and I think he's pretty cute. ;)

VanityFair.jpg

icelady said:
he is sooooo oh how do I say it masculine...Sula have I told you I luveth you lately:yes:

hehe. Glad you liked it. ;) It's the biggest version of that particular photo I have found. I loveth! Oh and you must go check the Viggo thread in PLEBA...I added a good number of new pics. :heart:

btw, where have you been lately? I have some CDs for you. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

LOL LOL LOL at all you crazy plebian lasses!!!

I'm a guy.
Can a straight guy not acknowledge that another is "cool looking"
or have I just strayed over the line and made a homosexual comment???....not that there's anything wrong with that

:laugh: :laugh:

Basstrap said:
Can a straight guy not acknowledge that another is "cool looking"

I wish they'd do it more often! This makes you, Basstrap, evolved. :)

Although it gets confusing sometimes because there is currently a guy I have a crush on and I really can't tell if he's gay or straight. Half the people who meet him think he's gay and the other half think he's straight. He's kind of androgynous and just when I had convinced myself he's straight, he made a comment about how cute Jeff Buckley was. So, he is gay...or evolved?! The jury is still out.

Sorry for the digression.

Sula + Viggo = :heart:

Back
Top Bottom