Suggestions needed for cool teacher gifts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay my students gave me the best gift ever tonight. They know I'm going to Hawaii next week, so they gave me leis and a beach themed photo album with a note saying "Here are a few things to take on your trip: something so you can get laid by Bono and to keep your memories of him."

I :heart: my students!

Laird/Bono said:
Being from New York...... :hmm: Let me see...

Handcuffs
Mace
Bullet proof vest

Given the recent shootings that have taken place near my boyfriend's school, I keep telling him he is getting a bulletproof vest for Christmas.

Maybe I can have it embroidered with apples :hmm:

:lol: My students struck again! This time a plastic dart gun w/ mask, phone book, and shoe organizer. The note reads:

A trip to see Bono would not be as good without: something to write his phone number in, something to keep your room clean when he comes over, and some handy tools just in case you decide to kidnap him (mask included!)

:heart:

I've taught them well.

redhotswami said:
:lol: My students struck again! This time a plastic dart gun w/ mask, phone book, and shoe organizer. The note reads:

A trip to see Bono would not be as good without: something to write his phone number in, something to keep your room clean when he comes over, and some handy tools just in case you decide to kidnap him (mask included!)

:heart:

I've taught them well.

You have some great students! :love:

One year I gave my favorite teacher a Christmas ornament to hang on her tree. It was in the shape of a chalkboard with an apple on it and said something about best teacher. This was years ago so unfortunately I don't remember the exact phrase,lol. She was pretty touched though when I gave it to her.

Back
Top Bottom