Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P8250353sml.jpg

IMG_6429.jpg

COBL_04 said:
sorry to hear all that ax, cos it is a lot of fun.

ay.

dont forget the lyrics can be half ok if i know the songs.

Yeah, it looks like a great time. I always love playing a game at the park with my friends, since they'll bowl slowly so that I have a faint chance of hitting the ball. Playing competitively would rock though.

And I can't say I expect much from, well, almost any show on Channel 10.

COBL_04 said:
that is a magnificent photo. next cabin im assuming it was taken in?
Yeah... they fit about twenty people into each pod, and there were about... seven of us all together. We spent all day talking my mum into coming with us, since she's not good with heights... but it moves so slowly, and it's all enclosed and you don't have to look down if you don't want to, she was fine in the end. :D

Alisaura said:

My friend, who has a much fancier camera than me, took that one. :up:

Was an incredible view.

I need a fancy camera ... :(

... Who wants to donate to the Money For Axver Fund? :hyper:

The Sad Punk said:
Gee, the Yarra sure looks good there. :wink:
The Thames didn't look nearly as gross as I thought it would... but then it was an uncharacteristically gorgeous, sunny, warm day, so everything looked amazing :wink:

Alisaura said:

Nooo! I need it more... donate to the Send Ali Overseas (again) Fund! :yes:

No, no, no! You've already been overseas! I haven't been to Europe. I need the money!

And I need a cool camera.

And a new computer.

And lots of stuff, really. Clearly, the Money For Axver Fund is a worthy cause. Bono should promote it before One. :up:

The Sad Punk said:
Isn't Big Ben the name of the bonger?
Ten points to you! :applaud:

Yes, the bell is actually called Big Ben... I forget the official name of the clock/tower itself. But it sounded funnier the other way :wink:

I saw on the news they had to stop the clock and take it down for repairs or something. First time it hadn't been keeping time since the war, or something like that.

Alisaura said:

Ten points to you! :applaud:

Yes, the bell is actually called Big Ben... I forget the official name of the clock/tower itself. But it sounded funnier the other way :wink:

I saw on the news they had to stop the clock and take it down for repairs or something. First time it hadn't been keeping time since the war, or something like that.

Oh boy, I won something! :hyper:

My sister told me the name of the tower, but I forgot it too. I think it was pretty generic.

Oh wow, how recently was that?

Axver said:
No, no, no! You've already been overseas! I haven't been to Europe. I need the money!

And I need a cool camera.

And a new computer.

And lots of stuff, really. Clearly, the Money For Axver Fund is a worthy cause. Bono should promote it before One. :up:
I haven't technically been to Continental Europe either... and I need a better camera, and a laptop would be handy if I do go o/s again. And I need to buy fancy clothes that normal people wear to office jobs...

Guys, is the Defence wesbite actually down, or is it just me?
http://www.defence.gov.au/

What's this I hear about the Thames being disgusting?

waihou%20river.bmp

Oh, wait, we're not talking about the one in New Zealand ...

The Sad Punk said:
Oh wow, how recently was that?
Late August last year... We were hanging around there at 3pm, waiting for it to go off, and... nothing. Then we remembered what we'd seen on the news earlier... :der: :lol:

Alisaura said:

I haven't technically been to Continental Europe either... and I need a better camera, and a laptop would be handy if I do go o/s again. And I need to buy fancy clothes that normal people wear to office jobs...

Guys, is the Defence wesbite actually down, or is it just me?
http://www.defence.gov.au/

Well, you've at least been to the British Isles, which is more than I can say! And I'm a struggling uni student while you actually have a job, so I need the money more. Stop trying to divert funds from the needy. :tsk:

And the Defence website loads for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom