Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
this isn't true. maybe you've missed when he's not acted like this, but i've seen a much different, nicer side of him. i've seen him try to set...i think it was pfan perhaps? up with girls :lol:

Well, that whole thing kind of came out of his huge hope for Vazza and I. He found out that she goes to college in my area, and his whole intent was that.

Axver said:

That too, but why be in a hurry when you won't be? :wink:

Well, I have a quarter of one essay done! About to start another. Wooo. :yawn:

I just came on to tell you that my essay on Pilate wasn't 1500 words as I'd expected, it was 2500, that I couldn't do it on Friday or Saturday, and so I've written up the entire thing in the space of about 7 hours, and am about to die.

(it's due tomorrow)

Also, see Wikipedia's featured article, it's great - Zwingli!

Axver said:
Dalton's purpose here seems to just be to bore or insult people. Thank God he's gone. What a wanker.

I'll be another one to defend Dalton. I think Dalton has his faults of not knowing when to stop, but I think he was genuinely funny and often times had good intentions.

Varitek said:
he's great with pfan, and i've had plenty of good talks about my life and sex with him, some on the superthread, some too personal for it.

When Beav faded out and NSW up and left, he and MAYA were the only people remaining from the UYMFA gang. What you saw here was for the most part a shadow of a gang. If only you'd seen the UYMFA gang in its prime, then you'd all know.

phillyfan26 said:

I'll be another one to defend Dalton. I think Dalton has his faults of not knowing when to stop, but I think he was genuinely funny and often times had good intentions.

Dalton's a good man - he often has genuinely awesome insights. Plus he saved me from appendicitis. And remember his orthodoxy / orthopraxy question?

(wait, why are we discussing Dalton?)

Axver said:
That seemed to just be making fun of PFan. Typical Dalton.

How so? It was clear it was a running joke. Would anyone honestly take an online relationship here seriously?

Wait, don't answer that.

major_panic said:

Dalton's a good man - he often has genuinely awesome insights. Plus he saved me from appendicitis. And remember his orthodoxy / orthopraxy question?

I'm re-reading the thread and Dalton was the topic at the beginning of this thread.

LemonMelon said:
Yup, I was there. We called Pfan a wussy little girl and he didn't let us down. :happy:

I asked Prom Girl to fucking prom. And guess what? She loved my fucking invitation. She just had this big charity thing that night that she couldn't back the fuck out on. I'm going to hang with her during the summer and probably hit that shit rite. So, no more wussy little girl comments, alright?

Also, GFY.

KhanadaRhodes said:
lol yeah, he tried to see if he could set me up with someone, i told him thanks but no thanks. his intentions were good though, when he played matchmaker with someone (usually pfan) he never seemed like he was trying to be an asshole about it and get them to fall flat on their face. i remember he tried setting him up with someone, and he thought the girl was younger, maybe kafrun? and it turned out she was like in her mid to late 20s. oops! :lol:

hehe see, my memory isn't so bad :wink:

Vazza then Kafrun. Then Kafrun was 27 and he stopped.

Axver said:
And he was an absolute arsehole to Screwtape too, let's not forget that.

And I've been an asshole to gvox, Screwy's been an asshole to LMP, etc.

Axver said:
True - especially you, which I just don't understand. But Dalton seemed to take pleasure in kicking Screwtape when he was down and leading him on with mock sincerity. That, I thought, was petty and malicious.

It wasn't pleasure. I talked to Dalton offline when that happened. His intentions weren't malicious.

major_panic said:

I just came on to tell you that my essay on Pilate wasn't 1500 words as I'd expected, it was 2500, that I couldn't do it on Friday or Saturday, and so I've written up the entire thing in the space of about 7 hours, and am about to die.

(it's due tomorrow)

Also, see Wikipedia's featured article, it's great - Zwingli!

Holy shit. No wonder you're about to die! That's quite the effort.

And yes, I saw that! I thought of how we'd discussed him.

major_panic said:

Because I'm glad that wanker is gone and the Americans aren't.

Due credit for the orthodoxy/orthopraxy as one of this thread's smartest, though.

Alisaura said:

Sounds like fun....!

Dear gods, this version of OOC is... :lmao:

You better believe it. :| The one I'm moving onto is a mere 1,000 words, with a choice of three dodgy topics. I've no idea what to do and just want it to no longer exist.

Which version of OOC are you listening to? And have you heard the early version of Twilight yet?

Axver said:
PFan, check your e-mail for music.

I've got a lot of music to look through now between the PT albums, the one Andrew sent me, and those albums. That'll be a lot of fun. :up:

My favorite OOC is the one where Bono's microphone doesn't work at the beginning and he hijacks Edge's microphone.

phillyfan26 said:

It wasn't pleasure. I talked to Dalton offline when that happened. His intentions weren't malicious.

Oh COME ON. He was intentionally tricking Screwtape and leading him on with fake sincerity. That is inherently malicious.

"...............morning .............. dawning.........."

"How long?"

"....."

"How long?"

"....one dull morning! Woke the world with bawling! I was so sad"

"......"

"They were so glad."

Alisaura said:

Way to go, Maj.! :applaud:

I need to get some sleep...

bye folks :wave:

I was about to ask you whatever had happened to your earlier departure. :wink:

G'night, Ali! :wave:

phillyfan26 said:

I've got a lot of music to look through now between the PT albums, the one Andrew sent me, and those albums. That'll be a lot of fun. :up:

I'm working my way through all these albums on my hard drive that I haven't actually played yet. That's how I ended up a shoegazer kick a few nights ago, when I found Mezcal Head lying around. This is fun. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom