sudoku

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
depends on the difficulty level. I don't hand out gold stars that easily. I got a Sudoku book for Christmas. Before that I was printing out puzzles from online sites, where you can choose your level of difficulty, and either do them online or print them out. Keeps my mind functioning :shifty:

WTH?

How come I've never heard of this game.
I get the book for christmas to do.
And now theres a thread about it. CREEPY! :huh:

Looks hard, havent read the instructions yet. what do you do.

It's frustrating when you can't solve it... but it's definetely hard to give up!!

yertle-the-turtle said:
I finished two puzzles in my local paper.

They're probably super-easy but there's a massive sense of achievement.

Can I get a gold star, please?

Gold_Star.gif
[/IMG]

:wink:

I was a suduko addict...but I had to quit:crazy: I'd do em sometimes during quiet times at work and end up more frustrated than anyone:crazy: plus I got the kids addicted to them and they never got any work done:reject:

I just downloaded a hard puzzle.

I haven't filled in a single number. :|

I've got a history essay to write, dammit.

Edit: I've just listened to the first five tracks and am well into the sixth of Joy Division's 'Substance' compilation.

At the same time I'm trying to do this puzzle and I still haven't filled anything in...I've narrowed down some bits but there seems to be more than one possibility for the squares.

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
depends on the difficulty level. I don't hand out gold stars that easily. I got a Sudoku book for Christmas. Before that I was printing out puzzles from online sites, where you can choose your level of difficulty, and either do them online or print them out. Keeps my mind functioning :shifty:

I, too, am addicted! Where did you print them out from? I forgot my book at home and am sitting here expecting a boring day at work. :down:

I had coffee with a friend the other day and it was impossible to talk to him because he was bending over his sudoku puzzles the whole time!

When we did talk, it was to discuss the potential of the game. For e, what if the units were not numbers 1 - 9; instead they were shapes or even shades of the same colour?

Now that would be something.

foray

VertigoGal said:
I got a book of them for christmas too. :drool:

Very addicting...I'm still on the easy level, but that's okay because I've gotten a bunch done and it's very satisfying when you finish them. :wink:

I feel so smart after completing them, :lol:

Keyword: feel.

A friend taught me how to play it a little while back, but then I stuffed up and got the whole puzzle wrong :lol:

my daughter was getting them from her math teacher (5th grade), and then I got hooked. But I do like puzzles (crossword, jigsaw,...) so it fit riiiiiiiiiight it :yes:

Back
Top Bottom