Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the first day of Springtime has come

Welcome to unforgettable fire?

HOLY SHIT GUYS IT'S THE 21ST OF MARCH!

24 YEARS.

TWENTY. FOUR. YEARS.

We've got to have a listening party once it's 21/03 in Chicago.

This is A Anniversary!

Man what a tuferiffic listening party we're going to have.

OK, fellow respecters, I am going to sleep. I eagerly await a respectable listening party in the coming day.

I've a MESSIDGE to the SUPERTHREADUH: goodnight! :wave:

Axver's gone to bed, hasn't he? :sigh: I need someone who knows how to run statistics! Then again, if i quit whining, I could figure it out by hand much quicker than fighting with an idiotic program. Math, ftl :down:

Axver's gone to bed, hasn't he? :sigh: I need someone who knows how to run statistics! Then again, if i quit whining, I could figure it out by hand much quicker than fighting with an idiotic program. Math, ftl :down:

WHatcha trying to do?

alright alright

This is all you'll get out of me at this hour and with this mouse:

twennyfoa.png

The figure in the bottom left corner is a distraught victim of Edge's Californian construction developments.

Thanks, Bonster! :D

I was going to draw a picture (what with you giving me such a present earlier) and I may still get around to it, although I'm not entirely sure what to do. Plus, I think Ashley wants me to do something sometime, although I am not entirely certain about that.

I was going to draw a picture (what with you giving me such a present earlier) and I may still get around to it, although I'm not entirely sure what to do. Plus, I think Ashley wants me to do something sometime, although I am not entirely certain about that.

I've been thinking of something stupid Tre did when he was drunk that I'd like to see a drawing of, but I doubt it's hilarious enough that you'd want to draw it.

I've been thinking of something stupid Tre did when he was drunk that I'd like to see a drawing of, but I doubt it's hilarious enough that you'd want to draw it.

Send me a PM and I'll see if I can cook something up, or at least microwave it.

I'm out for tonight. Catch you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom