Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they won't sell paris II today - that would give Vazza and me the time to go to an outlet.

I'm wondering if these extra shows will all have presales like Milan II and go on general sale Friday next week. That would be ideal from my perspective.

I'm wondering if these extra shows will all have presales like Milan II and go on general sale Friday next week. That would be ideal from my perspective.

I would love that. Also, presales mean that trading tickets would be easier, as more fans tend to get them.

There is a VIP package for Paris I that costs € 538.00. Best seat, private reception and food. This is really ridiculous!

I would love that. Also, presales mean that trading tickets would be easier, as more fans tend to get them.

Makes me tempted to buy another U2.com membership or two ...

There is a VIP package for Paris I that costs € 538.00. Best seat, private reception and food. This is really ridiculous!

Fucking hell. I tend to think of that sort of thing for tacky pop acts and dinosaurs like Paul McCartney. Not U2.

Makes me tempted to buy another U2.com membership or two ...

Fucking hell. I tend to think of that sort of thing for tacky pop acts and dinosaurs like Paul McCartney. Not U2.

Ha! I'm pretty confident though that getting Paris II tickets will not be a problem. Dublin might be a bit more difficult, but we should not need another membership!

Unless we all split the costs of one! :hmm:

Ha! I'm pretty confident though that getting Paris II tickets will not be a problem. Dublin might be a bit more difficult, but we should not need another membership!

Unless we all split the costs of one! :hmm:

Alison bought my U2.com membership and we were going to split the cost if it paid off ... if there is a Dublin III presale, maybe I'll buy my own U2.com membership and we'll call it even.

Though surely people have cottoned on to how good the memberships are. I can't believe the presales haven't gone to hell yet with Boots subscribers descending en masse onto them!

Alison bought my U2.com membership and we were going to split the cost if it paid off ... if there is a Dublin III presale, maybe I'll buy my own U2.com membership and we'll call it even.

Though surely people have cottoned on to how good the memberships are. I can't believe the presales haven't gone to hell yet with Boots subscribers descending en masse onto them!

Well, for Dublin 3 we all can split the costs, really. It's not a huge portion of the ticket price.

I'll be away for a couple of hours - here's hoping nothing comes up until then. Vazza should be monitoring the net from 3pm.

See you in a bit!

Well, for Dublin 3 we all can split the costs, really. It's not a huge portion of the ticket price.

I'll be away for a couple of hours - here's hoping nothing comes up until then. Vazza should be monitoring the net from 3pm.

See you in a bit!

Maybe Alison and I can split the membership that got us Dublin II, then you and GG2 can split another membership for Dublin III? Then we would have each paid a total of a quarter of the total price towards the two memberships, just like we're each getting a quarter of the total tickets purchased for the two shows.

Looks like nothing's happening ... though I'm going to post a rather interesting article on U2gigs soon! I'm very excited about it.

See you later, both Renato and Ashley! :wave:

I think tuf bono would consider that sufficiently small to swallow in one gulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom