Success, New Hampshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, GG2's right. There's now no exclamation mark in the Wangs Superthread title. There was before!

What's the deal here? Are we not able to buy tickets for more than one concer with the same credit card? I bought both Am'dams with my card and it worked out fine!

There's no problem on the continent. It's just the UK/Ireland that's being weird. It seems like the limit might just be for multiple transactions for the same gig though ...

Oh, by the way, how much do we each owe you for Dublin I? I need to update the file with how much we all owe each other.

Cinner's back! Just when I thought everybody was piking en masse.

There's no problem on the continent. It's just the UK/Ireland that's being weird. It seems like the limit might just be for multiple transactions for the same gig though ...

Oh, by the way, how much do we each owe you for Dublin I? I need to update the file with how much we all owe each other.

59.80 (ticket) + 6.35 (service charges) = €66.15 per ticket.
But you bought Dublin II, so we need to sort the whole thing!

:up: Been eating pizza and chocolate and am a little bit tired. I'll either fall asleep really soon or get all :hyper::hyper:

Send me some of that pizza and chocolate. :drool:

Actually, I think I'll have a hot cross bun ...

59.80 (ticket) + 6.35 (service charges) = €66.15 per ticket.
But you bought Dublin II, so we need to sort the whole thing!

My epic file of epicness has everything in ... some semblance of order, and I'll be able to easily calculate who owes whom how much.

I love that you have tendonitis from ICE CREAM.

My dad actually laughed out loud over it.

really? From the hard ice-cream? That sucks

Seriously. I had to start using my right arm for it, since my left is in the brace at work, and I can feel it in my right one now. I can't go to the doc til Monday, I'm hoping it was just sore. I haven't worked since Sunday, and that's when it first started hurting, so we'll find out today when I go back to work.

My epic file of epicness has everything in ... some semblance of order, and I'll be able to easily calculate who owes whom how much.

I'm glad you're organized! I would have lost track of everything in like 5 minutes!

My dad actually laughed out loud over it.

Seriously. I had to start using my right arm for it, since my left is in the brace at work, and I can feel it in my right one now. I can't go to the doc til Monday, I'm hoping it was just sore. I haven't worked since Sunday, and that's when it first started hurting, so we'll find out today when I go back to work.

Oh shit, that sucks! You should get one of these very soft balls that you keep playing with to recover from the tendinitis.

Oh shit, that sucks! You should get one of these very soft balls that you keep playing with to recover from the tendinitis.

She said it's in a tendon that most people don't usually get tendinitis in, but I make such a unique motion with my wrist at work, I did, so I wonder if the ball would work :hmm:

Please, feel free to make all the naughty jokes you want :shame:

I'm glad you're organized! I would have lost track of everything in like 5 minutes!

At this stage, you're doing the best! The only person you owe money is me for Dublin II, but Dublin I cancels that out, so I still owe you money.

Oh, and I should add to the list that I owe you for Paris, but I'll wait until you and Vazza have sorted out exactly what tickets are for which night and then add it.

Hey Gump, did I miss the ugly mug photo? or haven't you been brave enough to post it yet :wink:

I have the perfectly good excuse that I don't have pics at the office. :wink:

She said it's in a tendon that most people don't usually get tendinitis in, but I make such a unique motion with my wrist at work, I did, so I wonder if the ball would work :hmm:

Please, feel free to make all the naughty jokes you want :shame:

:hmm:

At this stage, you're doing the best! The only person you owe money is me for Dublin II, but Dublin I cancels that out, so I still owe you money.

Oh, and I should add to the list that I owe you for Paris, but I'll wait until you and Vazza have sorted out exactly what tickets are for which night and then add it.

Yeah, don't worry about the Paris tickets for the time being - we still need to figure out what to do.

Yeah, don't worry about the Paris tickets for the time being - we still need to figure out what to do.

Righto, cool.

I don't know if Alison has any different ideas, but my plan is to work out the cumulative sums we all owe each other, then just pay it back in cash once I get to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom