stupidest question ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
What does LOL mean?

It's driving me insane

don't mock me..

(i know they will :sad: )

*in a corner of the room* ... redrum....redrum

brb means be right back

lmfao - :lmao:

I knew someone who at the end of every msn conversation used to say to me lol and after a while i asked him to tell me what the joke was and he said to me no im saying lots of love thats what lol means

:der:

:eyebrow: that's not stupid-people just assume everyone knows what it means! for me it was " AFTK"-is that how it goes? Away from the keyboard-is what is supposed to mean!!:wink: You can "learn something new everyday'!

:huh: no, the stupiest Q I ever heard was Jessica Simpson, in that documentary asking her husband Nick(while eatting a tuna salad!)"is this fish or chicken, cuz you know it says 'chicken'!"The look he gave her!!!!!!!:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

"I didn't think it was possible NOT to know that!"

[/Jerry_Seinfeld]

Truth be told, I think all this "1337" ("computer ELITE language")speak is a load of rubbish. I don't use "lol," I just say "haha." HONESTLY, the only time, in recent memory, I think I have used this internet lingo is when I MOCK it. Like whenever I'm talking to someone on AIM, I say stuff like "OMG hi2u!!1" and stuff.

Yeah, so I guess that's that...

"what's your favorite number?"
4 :wink:

hehehe,

lol, lmao, brb, wtf, btw ect ect, aint that bad.
i use them, but i only use them types of txt/net language.
i dont do the, "u r a..........", kinda talk, i hate that

What the..."peeing in my pants?" I haven't heard that before, but man, that's just dumb :|

*growls*

Many a times I feel somewhat feeble due to lack of internet jargon :huh:

Back
Top Bottom