Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was cancelled? :sad:
I feared for its survival since it had been several months with no word about it.
Another ABC show I haven't heard about, the one with Tim Daly. The one with a bank robbery, and all the people involved. Figured it might have been cancelled since Tim Daly did the episode of Grey's Anatomy (the Addison possible spin-off one). :shrug:

Re: Good news/bad news

jobob said:
:bump:

The good: Studio 60 returns May 24 at 10 p.m. :yes:

The bad: The show was officially cancelled today. :scream:

that really is good/bad news...man I'm glad we get to see the rest of the season but sad that it's cancelled, though not really surprised I suppose...

this is really sad news. the show was absolutely great, it's a shame it was cancelled. but no surprises there, it was really expected. at least we get to see the last 6 episodes. i hope sorkin will show nbc managers how good the show actually is.

Lila64 said:
It was cancelled? :sad:
I feared for its survival since it had been several months with no word about it.
Another ABC show I haven't heard about, the one with Tim Daly. The one with a bank robbery, and all the people involved. Figured it might have been cancelled since Tim Daly did the episode of Grey's Anatomy (the Addison possible spin-off one). :shrug:

The Nine?-canceled during the season. I was kinda into it...:( :(

I never officially heard if it was cancelled. They just start shuffling shows around and leave the people watching it in the lurch. :grumpy:

Did anyone catch tonight's episode? Jordan is having an emergency C-Section at 37 weeks, and Jeter's brother is in Afghanistan and is a hostage along with 2 others. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom