String Cheese or Strip Cheese...which do you prefer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

String Cheese or Strip Cheese....which do you prefer?

• Strip Cheese

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • String Cheese

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • I haven't heard of either

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I can't eat cheese or other dairy products

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer traditional cheese

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • WTF are you talking about?

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
33532%3B4723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B%3C5%3C933ot1lsi

33532%3B4723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B%3C5%3C934ot1lsi

which do you prefer?

I prefer the strip cheese, to me the string cheese seemed a little more rubbery. :no:

(for those who don't know, the strip cheese is like the cheese slices, but it's cut into little quarter inch size strips...the string cheese is like a long roll of cheese)

NOTE: this is not a scientific poll

i like to take a big chunk of cheese off a block and eat it like that. cheddar cheese rules:drool:

nellie said:
i like to take a big chunk of cheese off a block and eat it like that. cheddar cheese rules:drool:

oooh I like that too.... I :heart: sharp cheddar :drool:

I also :heart: smoked gouda cheese :drool: :drool: :up:

say chhhhhhheeeeeeesssssssseeeeeeeeeee

hey I wasn't :rant: about your signature, I was :cute: :shrug: about it lol.

*notices that there are more votes than there are people replying to this thread

hmmm :rant:

unless someone is voting more than once :scratch:

:laugh:

never tried it

Sicy said:
WTF is strip cheese???

:coocoo:

_____
:wave: weirdo

ok, so the technical name for it is Kraft Rip Ums...not strip cheese...I noted that this wasn't a scientific poll :shrug: :lmao:

33532%3B4723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3B%3C5%3C934ot1lsi

http://www.kraft.com/newsroom/05222002.html

KRAFT RIP-UMS WILL DELIGHT KIDS?AND MOMS NATIONWIDE
Nation?s Leading Cheese Manufacturer Introduces First American Peelable Cheese Snack

GLENVIEW, IL (May 22, 2002) -- Riddle: What is fun to rip, delicious to eat, portable and nutritious to boot? Answer: New Kraft Rip-Ums, the first American peelable cheese offering kids the great taste of their favorite American cheese slice ? Kraft Singles. Kraft Rip-Ums were created to be a fun, great-tasting, interactive snack made especially for kids. To ?a-peel? to youngsters, each individually wrapped package also features silly jokes and riddles that kids will enjoy sharing with their friends and family.

Kraft Rip-Ums are an easy, convenient, easy-to-pack snack for kids to take on-the-go or for Moms to drop into lunchboxes. Moms will also be equally pleased that Kraft Rip-Ums are an excellent source of calcium (20% RDA), a critical nutrient in children?s diets. In fact, two out of three kids don?t get the recommended daily amount of calcium they need for strong bones and teeth.

?Moms are always telling us that they are looking for nutritious snacks that their kids will love to eat,? said Craig Williams, senior brand manager, Cheese Snacks. ?The beauty of Kraft Rip-Ums is that it is a fun, interactive snack that kids will enjoy ? and moms will feel good about serving.?

Kraft Rip-Ums will be in grocery stores nationwide beginning in June 2002. Available in two popular flavors among kids, American and Pizza, Rip-Ums feature 12 individually wrapped, easy-to-open sticks of cheese that kids can peel into 12 strips of cheese. Both varieties come in a 9-ounce bag (each cheese stick is 0.75 ounces) and have a suggested retail price of $3.29-$3.49. Kraft Rip-Ums will be available in the dairy case (where string cheese is found).

Kraft Foods, the nation?s largest branded food and beverage company headquartered in the U.S., markets many of the world's leading food brands, including Kraft cheese, Maxwell House and Jacobs coffees, Nabisco cookies and crackers, Philadelphia cream cheese, Oscar Mayer meats, Post cereals and Milka chocolates, in more than 145 countries

i prefer traditional cheese but i voted for wtf are you talking about because it seemed more appropriate for this thread and because i didn't know what the hell strip cheese is. it sounded like a naughty game.

____
:wave: abel smokes crack cheese.

abel plays naughty cheese games

I think WTF are you talking about?? deserves more votes.

_____
:wave: I strip

Never heard of either thingies - WTF are you talking about? - Traditional cheese

Hard choice to do, but I'm old fashioned anyway, so traditional cheese. :D

:huh: I had never heard of STRIP CHEESE before today.

It sounds like Strip Poker o_O

anyway
my friend Justine eats string cheese like a bananananana....just biting it. I'm like DOOOOOOOD YOU GOTTA STRING IT

I love them both!

I'll take EITHER!!! :sick: Although I've never had strip cheese, it looks just dandy!

CHesse is my fave food.....Ahhhh the power of Cheese....:heart:

*Runs off with all the cheese while everyone argues*

Back
Top Bottom