Strathewen, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ashleeeeeeeeeeey

oh, re: the cure, i've heard umm...maybe five of their songs? and i still say i don't like them

:reject:

:tsk:

I'm just...

...so disappointed in you.

You missed the inventory of my records last night, incidentely. I don't know why I think you'd be interested, but, for some reason I do.

you're special :hug:

t_5955_01.jpg

:lol:

Five songs? that's it? Holy crap the Cure must have like... at least 10 billion well known popular songs. :drool: Dont they have more albums than U2 even?

They just released their 13th studio album.

And I just have to say again THAANNKKK YOOUUUU for sending me that cassette. It's the only hard copy thing of theirs I own :reject:

They just released their 13th studio album.

And I just have to say again THAANNKKK YOOUUUU for sending me that cassette. It's the only hard copy thing of theirs I own :reject:

You're very welcome. You don't have any actual CDs?

Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me.. :drool: That was when I was a huge fan, saw them at least 3 times live.

ok, my friend's finally here to get me some food, so, hopefully I'll be feeling not quite so woozy when I get back.

NSW, it's always a pleasure.

You're very welcome. You don't have any actual CDs?

Kiss me, Kiss me, Kiss me.. :drool: That was when I was a huge fan, saw them at least 3 times live.

Thanks to Napster, I can listen to them all whenever I want (except for Wish, for some reason)

But actual CDs, none.

:tsk:

I'm just...

...so disappointed in you.

You missed the inventory of my records last night, incidentely. I don't know why I think you'd be interested, but, for some reason I do.
sorry! i don't know why, but i just can't get into them. though i should still give the albums i :shh: downloaded :shh: a listen some time.

are you at work or are you two in the same room making googly eyes at each other?
thank fucking god i'm not at work! if i still were, heads would roll.

:lol:

Five songs? that's it? Holy crap the Cure must have like... at least 10 billion well known popular songs. :drool: Dont they have more albums than U2 even?
yes :reject:

let me think. i've heard boys don't cry, let's go to bed, just like heaven, and umm...those other two songs i can't think of.

yes :reject:

let me think. i've heard boys don't cry, let's go to bed, just like heaven, and umm...those other two songs i can't think of.

In between days? Close to me? Lovecats? Those are a few of the more well known old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom